???

Jesse: "Uuurgh... I just woke up from this really weird dream..."

Lukas: "Hmm?" Lukas closed the book he was reading before looking over to Jesse on the bed, who just woke up after taking an afternoon nap. "A weird dream? Aren't all dreams a little weird when you look back on them?"

Jesse: "Well, yes. But this one was EXTRA WEIRD."

Lukas: "Uh-huh..." Lukas leans forward, his curiosity peaking. "What was the dream about?"

Jesse: "Well... let me start from the beginning. So we were outside, in a random plains biome, gathering some wood. We were chopping down trees, to put it simply."

Lukas: "...Okay?"

Jesse: "And then when I was about to move onto the next tree, the tree that I was about to chop down... suddenly grew legs and tried to run away."

Lukas: "Uh-huh..."

Jesse: "Then you suddenly grew a really long tongue and pulled the tree back and ate it."

Lukas: "..............?"

Jesse: "You spat out the logs from the tree, and then we continued chopping down more trees like nothing happened."

Lukas: "..............uh...huh..."

Jesse: "Well, that was just part one. It gets even weirder when we head back to town."

Lukas: "Are you sure you weren't just high?"

Jesse: "No........ I mean... I think I wasn't..." Lukas stared at Jesse suspiciously. "Anyway, we returned to town and walked into the order hall to drop the wood off... only to find Olivia, for some reason, just chilling on the ceiling."

Lukas: "???"

Jesse: "She was also a cat."

Lukas: "I--"

Jesse: "I asked, 'What the hell are you doing on the ceiling?' and she replied with, 'MEEEEOOOOOWWWW.' Then we just dismissed her, threw the wood on the floor, and walked out."

Lukas: "Uh-- ... .......???????????"

Jesse: "We then went back outside to get some fish this time. We found a nearby pond and started fishing there. We stood there for a while before you were the first to catch something. But when you pulled it out... it was this weird fish-bee hybrid thing.

Lukas: "...???"

Jesse: "Then, seconds later, a swarm of fish-bee hybrids suddenly emerged from the pond and started chasing us."

Lukas: "."

Jesse: "But thankfully I caught a block of water just in time with my rod and drowned the fish-bee hybrids with the water."

Lukas: ""

Jesse: "But I was worried that this new random hostile species might suddenly emerge again and attack more random people, so we ran back to town to warn the others about these new fish-bee hybrid things."

Lukas:

Jesse: "But for some reason, all the townspeople were villagers for some reason, and not only that, they straight up ignored us.

And when I told them this was serious, one just looked at me and said, 'Shut up and go eat cow shit smeared on the side of the road'.

This pissed me off, so I yelled back. 'Hey! No need to be so rude!' But for some reason, my yell came out impossibly loud. It was so loud that it generated a shockwave that sent the villager flying into orbit. This angered the other villagers, so they all turned into Iron Golems and started chasing us too. We ran through the gates, heading towards what looked like a river?

For some reason, the river was made of blue wool. We tried to run to the other side, but somehow, we started sinking into the blue wool. The Iron Golems were catching up, so we had no choice but to drink the river dry so we could make it across. We continued fleeing through this desert that somehow had snow everywhere? Eventually, we unknowingly walked into a dead end, cornered against this cliff wall.

I frantically searched through my inventory for something useful, but nothing came out. I asked you if you had anything, and then you pulled out a random frog you had in your inventory for some reason? Seeing we didn't have any other weapon, you placed the frog down in front of the Golems... only for the frog to devour and eat every single one. I sighed in relief, seeing that your frog just saved the day... only for it to turn around and eat you up... and then me.

Everything turned dark, and I had no idea where I was, so I placed down a torch I suddenly had, only to light up the inside of the frog's mouth. You were there as well, but you just looked calm, like this was just a normal Friday, before casually pulling out a pickaxe before proceeding to mine the frog. The frog straight up despawned, and we fell to the ground, but for some reason, we were extremely tiny now.

So we tried looking around for a way to become normal again. That was when we found a village nearby, weirdly half-no-clipped into a mountain. We sprinted to one of those farm structures with a small water canal in the middle. That was when you got an idea and suggested we jump into the wet farmland. It's not like every other idea before this has failed, so I put myself into the soil.

So yeah... we grew back to our normal sizes like crops. It feels weird looking back, but I was so impressed by that clever move that I wanted to see how far we could push things. So I pulled out some bonemeal I suddenly had and spammed you with it, which only made you turn giant. Then, a random villager came by and proceeded to harvest the crops, including us. The villager then put us in a composter and turned us into bonemeal.

The thought of me turning into bonemeal confused my brain so much that the surroundings started glitching out and everything suddenly no-clipped into the ground, and that's when I woke up. So that's basically it... at least what I can remember. Hello? Lukas? You still there?"

Lukas: "......huh?" Lukas snaps out of his daze. "I think my brain just stopped working for a second."

Jesse: "Eh... it was weird, but I wouldn't consider it the most interesting dream I had. It's probably not even top 10. C'mon, let's do something else for a change."

Lukas: "Oh, okay." The two walk out of their room and into the order hall. It seemed like any other afternoon... until Jesse looked up.

Olivia: "MEEEEOOOOOWWWW."