𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Eleanora Lilith lockwood returns to Mystic falls, after several months of traveling. But since last time she was in town, things, and people have changed. 

People came.. people went.. people died. 

When Eleanora's little brother, Tyler lockwood had triggered his werewolf gene, he didn't tell his sister. He did not want her to get stuck in a supernatural mess, unlike him. He wanted to keep her safe.

But, unknown to Tyler, Eleanora was already involved in the supernatural. 

She had triggered the werewolf gene, after she accidentally killed someone. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was a cold winter night. Eleanora had just heard that her father, Richard lockwood had passed away. Tyler had given her a call, and told her that their father died in a house fire. At first, The Lockwood girl froze in shock, which led to a mental breakdown. 

Richard and Eleanora had a great father-daughter bond. Although he was busy a lot after he became mayor, he still tried making some time for his daughter and son. 

Usually, he was wrapped up in his work, but Eleanora remembers clearly when he was there for her. When she was younger, during heavy storms, he'd sit on his daughters bed, and comfort her till she fell asleep. 

He'd hang up her paintings in his office, and proudly show them to his co-workers and friends. 

It was safe to say, that Eleanora was a daddy's girl. 

So here she was, in a bar drinking her sorrows away. She had already downed 6 shots, and had a whole lot more to take. 

The Lockwood girl was scrolling through her phone, well, that was until she felt a hand being pressed onto her waist. 

"Hey, you look lonely. Could i join you?" A man asked. Sure, he was handsome, but Eleanora wasn't interested. 

"No thank you." The girl answered, obviously not interested. 

"Why not? You got a boyfriend?" He asked, not budging his hand the slightest. Eleanora moved away a bit, hoping this would cause the man to lose his grip. She silently rolled her eyes, before taking another shot.

"My relationship status is none of your damn business." She answered, sending him a sarcastic smirk. Which he, took different than she had anticipated.

"Playing hard to get, huh? Come on, sweetheart. I'll make it worth your time." He said, smirking. 

Seriously? I said no. Why do they never get that no equals no? 

"No means no, dickhead." Eleanora told him loud and clear, as she gave the bartender a few bills in order to pay for her drinks. She walked away, and up the stairs, which led to the dancefloor. 

But ofcourse, the man didn't take the hint, and followed her upstairs. 

"Stop following me, creep!" The Lockwood girl finally snapped, as she pushed the man down the stairs. Shit. That wasn't what she had ment to do. 

She gasped as he hit the floor, sending a loud thud through the building. The music stopped, as people started walking towards the crime scene. 

no. no. no. no. 

Eleanora had learned about the werewolf curse, and if the man was indeed.. dead, she had just triggered it. 

"I can't find a pulse!" The lockwood girl heard someone yell.

"He's.. dead.." She heard someone else say. 

no. no. no. no. 

fuck. 

Full moon was tomorrow. 

How.. how would she do this? 

Eleanora Lockwood knew that she, had just turned her life upside down. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next night, had indeed been a full moon. And lets just say, that her transition, was the most painful thing she has had to endure in her whole life. 

But over the months, the Lockwood girl became stronger, and stronger. She learned how to use her senses, when, and how she transitioned.. 

When Eleanora heard that her brother, Tyler had triggered the curse, she had immediately bought plane tickets back to mystic falls. 

And boy, have things changed in what once used to be a peaceful town. 

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.