Chapter 4

???POV

After a calm and relaxed 2 hour drive, we finally reached the gates of our community. We live in a little community, the rules here are a little different from those who live in other communities. Here we all support each other and are all part of the DDLG/CGL community. Those who live here are very wealthy and we pay those close to us outside the barriers like law enforcers to keep their mouths shut and look the other way when it comes to this community as we don't always go by the book for what those call a law. For example, here we have little who are willing and want this life but we also have few who were taken by force I know that doesn't sound right but the little here by force do come to love it and they were taken because we knew they would have a better life with us here. They were people who were abused, neglected, homeless. Those who did not have a good life, were offered a new one and it is always rough to start with but in the end, they do have a better life and they realize that. 

We reached the front gate of our home and made our way up to the house. It's a medium cozy home, waiting to be filled with the laughter of a full family. We reach the front door and I get out of the car and gently unstrap Beth, pick her up, and take her inside. 

"I am just going to get her upstairs changed and into bed then I will come back and help you get the car unloaded and everything tidied away," I told my husband. 

"Alright, I will see you when you come back down," He replied. 

I made my way up the stairs, down the hall, and into the room with the nameplate saying 'Princess Bethany'. I set her down on the changing table and placed a strap over her to be safe than sorry even though she was sound asleep and went to get her some footie pajamas and a diaper. I picked out cute sky-blue footie pajamas to change her into from the drawers, grabbed her diaper, went back, and proceeded to get her changed. At one point she started to move and I had to hold my breath hoping she would settle again, which she did. 

Once done I picked her up and gently placed her in her new crib, giving her a little brown horse teddy and her paci which surprisingly she took and cuddled into the teddy while I placed a horse blanket on top to keep her warm. Kissing her forehead, standing, and making my way to the door, I turned on the baby monitor and made my way back downstairs. 

"Danny, where are you, my love?" I shouted.

"Through here Luke," he called from the kitchen.

I made my way through and helped him finish unpacking the shopping we grabbed before we got Beth. 

"So how is she?" Danny asked

"She stirred for a minute but settled quickly. I gave her the teddy you bought her and the paci she took both and is currently sound asleep. I have the monitor here so we need to keep a close ear out for any noise, you and I both know she will not be happy when she wakes." I replied.

"Agreed, but as long as we are patient with her, she will be okay, a lot of encouragement is what she needs and we know we will be able to give her this." Danny said

I just nodded my head in response knowing that he was right and i knew that this was going to be a long journey but it would be worth it in the end. 

Danny's POV

Luke and I have been sitting watching T.V for the last hour when we heard the faintest noise coming from the monitor. I looked over at Luke and he nodded in understanding, this was it, it was time for Bethany to meet both her daddies and to learn about her new life. 

I was really worried about how she was going to react to all of this, I know she will likely throw a tantrum to start with but we are prepared for this, and with that thought we left to go see our little baby girl.