27. Aadhya/ Aarnav

Aadhya

I kept calling him while I was driving my car

I kept calling him while I was driving my car. I was just behind him.

He did not receive my call and kept increasing the speed.

The car stopped; and to my surprise it wasn't any abandoned building or a quite area it was a residential area and he parked the car in front of the building.

He was going to her house, he was not going to kill her secretly but openly. He is not going to hide it anymore. Just then I realized that he is serious about killing her and I have to stop him.

I got out of my car and ran behind him.

"Aarnav stop... Aarnav listen to me." I said running behind him.

"Aadhya please go home, do not stop me." He said in anger.

He got in the lift and the doors closed on my face.

I waited until he reached the floor to know exactly where I have to go.

The lift stopped: 7th floor.

I started running on the stairs without waiting for the lift to come down.

After 3rd floor it was getting difficult to go upstairs.
I felt like my body was drained out and I had no energy left in me. My soul was leaving my body. I was sweating all over my body, head spinning. My mind was not coordinating with my body, I wasn't able to move.

I started going upstairs laying down on the floors. It took me forever to get on the 7th floor.

When I reached I saw a door open slightly and I knew this was it.

I was still laying on the floor, I gathered courage and got up on my legs and started walking towards the door.

I opened the door and saw a girl and her parents tied up with ropes and their mouth closed with cloth.

"Aarnav what are you doing?" I said struggling to speak.

"Aadhya!" He came towards me and held me.

"I thought you went home, why did you come up?" He asked.

"Leave them Aarnav please let's go home."

"You do not understand how much she has hurted my sister I have to give some punishment to her."

"Then why her parents? How is this their fault? Why are they getting the punishment?"

"They knew what their daughter was doing still they did not stop her."

"Stop this madness, you promised Reena that you won't do anything wrong."