4. ~✨Surprise✨~

*you accept the call and answered*

*At the call*

Y/n: Hello!!......

*A cold voice man speak up on the call*

Men: Hello miss...*paused*.... tomorrow we have and event at xxx so i request you to came....

Y/n: Me..? But why...and who are you speaking... May....i..i...know your name *you were a little shocked that a strange men call you and said you to meet up...and that too.... tomorrow...

Men: Yes miss....your name is y/n right? And you are invited to an company and we had came to know that you are new...

Y/n: Yes i am and what company is it important to came tomorrow.... actually...

Men: yes miss you have to...

Y/n: but...

      *Before you could speak the men hang up the call*

Y/n: Hey!!... hello!.. hello.....what the hell who is he...And what he was talking about a company....and my boss said that i have to work their after 1 week later then...such a creppy man he was but....*you were confused that who was the man and why he asked to go her to that place.....and the main problem is she don't know any place here...*

.....
    ......
         ......
    ......
.....

*At morning*

*Y/n wake from her bed and see the clock that is was 10:30am and she quickly stands and went to the washroom and fresh herself and comb her long hair my looking at the mirror....Then she comes to the kitchen and make herself a tossed and eggs with bread...and she took a bath and wear black pant with white stripes on it and white top and a mini necklace which symbolises of a beautiful mini heart on it..*

  Y/n: Such a boring day without friends and parents all alone...oh shit i forget about the event that the strange man said me....*you were still confused by it but still wanting to go instead of being alone at home*

*You get ready for the place and it's like you don't know  were is the place....As you reach the bus stop and you said the driver to take you to the xxx place... As the diver took you to that place you were literally surprised by seeing the place it was like their is some celebrity party place it was looking gorgeous and decorated very beautifully..*

.........

..........

Y/n: Oh my gosh! Am i in a right place... Or this is...

*One men cames towards you*

Men: Ma'am you are y/n right!

Y/n: yes!... *Confuse*

Men: Ma'am please follow me...

Y/n: Did this one the right place....or i left the previous one behind...

~Few hours ago Flashback ~

*Y/n the place and she comes out from the bus and saw a house it's more like a garage but...*

Y/n: is this the place the man call me to..

*You saw that a strange men was staring at you, you were feeling awkward by that and was about to run from the place*