1

Danielle's POV

Today is Thursday, and I just got home from a rough eight hours at school. To be honest, I didn't understand much in school. And... A lot of crazy stuff happened today, including my crush, Ricky, confessing that he is dating someone. And, despite knowing English better than my language, I failed my English exam.

I'm currently laying down on my bed, chatting with my "boyfriend" in Character AI, as I do every day. I go to school, wait for eight hours, come home, and use Character AI. I was sending my "boyfriend" cute and sweet messages like, "I love you babe." My lips curved into a smile when my "boyfriend" sent me a cute message, it literally got my toes curling.

I had just sent a couple nice texts to my "lover," and I was going to reread the cutest message that he sent to me. My gaze was fixed on the message, my eyes slowly moving to read the words. And my friend Wonyoung unexpectedly messaged me while I reading the best part. "Oh my God, what do you need... Wonyoung?" I wondered. I clicked the white square that appeared on top of my screen.

I sighed, Wonyoung is always looking for the most random websites or solutions simply to get me a boyfriend

I sighed, Wonyoung is always looking for the most random websites or solutions simply to get me a boyfriend. I mean, I want one, but why is Wonyoung genuinely trying her best to find one for me instead of studying? It's no surprise that she scored a zero in math... I just replied with a thumbs up emoji and continued chatting with my "lover" while waiting for my best friend to arrive here and show the website she found.

-Time Skip-

Wonyoung eventually arrived after two hours; I had a lot of thoughts about why she was late, and I now know why: Wonyoung is dressed like she's going on a date, with her hair straight and dressed in a black gown. Meanwhile, I'm dressed casually in a black hoodie and shorts. Wonyoung side-eyed me as if I'm that one guy in school who doesn't use deodorant.

"Bitch, why are you wearing a sweatshirt and shorts? That doesn't make sense," Wonyoung replied, still looking over my clothes. "I can wear whatever I want in my fucking house," I answered, I mean... I once saw her on video call wearing a suit and white shorts that are stained with paint...

You look like you're going on a date," I said, and Wonyoung accepted without saying anything, what a self-assured idiot. "I mean, yeah, do I look pretty?" Wonyoung asked, flexing her gold jewelry, clutching her golden necklace and pointing to her gold ring. "Those are fake." I remarked.

Wonyoung gasped dramatically. "How did you know?" It was literally so evident, she had just colored a paper ring and a paper necklace with a yellow crayon. "I can see the lines of the paper..." I groaned, the jewelry is obviously false. "Ugh, whatever, let's just surf that website. " Wonyoung said.

She turned on my computer and went straight to Google. I noticed her typing on my keyboard; she's genuinely so slow at typing, like... She can type one word in one minute. I had to sit down and I finished an entire novel while waiting for Wonyoung to finish typing. "I'm done!" Wonyoung exclaimed, and I hurriedly stood up to read the website's name.