Desire

Author note -

Themes may not be for everyone

CW! Somnophilia, breeding, mpreg, 18+

Thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------

It Felt like the world was suffocating him. Like an ocean surrounding him, floating without a destination.

A feeling he had gotten used to, feeling more and more like a fish in the endless sea than the bright ball of Sun he was named after.

He wished dearly for it all to go away. Missed the feeling of joy and blissful curiosity coursing through him. Where he didn't need to watch his back 24/7 for any kind of threat that may arise.

It made him miss Lunar, the old Moon that sometimes called to him in flickers of his dreams and thoughts.

Made him miss the person he once was, now nothing more than a stressed out ball of emotions. A ticking time bomb waiting to burst again and again. Even Earth and the now, New Moon, didn't know how to handle him.

An emotional growth of anger and sadness.

The only growing good thing was that at least his family cared for him, Moon re-learning his memories and that Monty hadn't forgotten who they were. While the others glance at him in silent sneers and fear whenever he walks through the plex alone.

The star ever so powerful and he didn't know Eclipses purpose in making the world see him as the 'good' guy he really isn't. It wasn't fair how simple a magical device could continue to alter his life and those around him.

But he knew this, the next time he would come face to face with Eclipse. The one that's altered his entire life and past from those he once knew. Things wouldn't be the same as they always go.

Change was needed for this to stop.

"Oh No.." A deep voice comes from above as Sun stares at the tower, Moons voice echoing in the sort of panic that entails he had been messing with something again.

Sighing as he rushes to the teleporter to see the damage this Moon had caused or hadn't yet. It was tiresome at times, and in ways. Reminded him of Lunar, ever so curious and eager to learn new things. He missed Lunar, missed many things Eclipse had robbed of him.

He probably shouldn't think so much.

Heading through the tube into Moons room as he stares at the broken devices of bolts and metal pieces scattered around the floor and to the computer mocking them as Moon attempts to put back together the remains of whatever he had got a hold of before sighing.

It was just another normal day for them.

And more days continuing like any other for celestials.

But some days where nice, when he could space out and clean.

It's what he did best.

"Would you like to go on a walk with us Sun?" The soft voice of Earth startles him from his trance of cleaning. Barrels surrounding him and the hint of bleach around as he continued to spray and wipe each set. Glancing at Earth and towards Moon who hung closely behind her.

Both clearly eager to get out of the place to explore around somewhere else. It was good for them, very good.

He wasn't in the mood.

"No..You two go on ahead and I'll finish up!" He smiles as wide as he could muster at the two, shooing them out as they attempted to persuade him otherwise.