2.

My alarm blared loudly throughout my small room and I groaned as I sat up untangling myself from the array of blankets engulfing me. Today was my first official day as a Harvard student. It sounds surreal to even be saying that, my life right now feels straight out of some cheesy coming of age movie.

I decided it was time to find something to wear and casually walked over to my draws, I had set the alarm to 3 hours before any of my classes started so I would have ample time to get ready. I pulled open the draws to be met with..

Absolutely nothing.

I smacked my head in frustration, it had completely brushed over my mind that I had not unpacked anything. All my clothes were in who knows what box and now I had to search through every single one to find something remotely acceptable to wear.

                                                                      ALANIS: GUYS GUYS GUYS

                                                                                        BIG ISSUE

                                                                                        DID NOT UNPACK ANY OF 

                                                                                        MY CLOTHES 

                                                                                         CANT FIND

                                                                                         HELP

It was like 6:00 am obviously they weren't going to reply, and what would either of them even be able to do to help me with this situation, my last resort was Amelie and I'm just going to have to hope she's a morning person because I do not think I'll be able to deal with any shouting or anger directed at me at this hour in the morning.

I tiptoed my way towards her door and knocked not overly loudly. No reply. I knocked again a bit louder and once again not even a peep or hint of movement came from her room. I came to the conclusion it would be easier to just walk in rather than waste my precious time waiting for her to wake up and help me.

I leisurely pushed her door open trying to prevent it from creaking and stepped as lightly as I could into her room. I could see a lump in the sheets and I knew it was her. She was fast asleep, drooling and everything. I know we had a much bigger issue at hand but all I could think about was the horrific photo shed taken of me yesterday and this was my chance to get one back on her. I pulled my phone out of the pocket of my silk pajamas and opened the camera. CLICK!