Real confession

Team shocked when he saw Boun with a New style.. And for a moment he thought that His P'win sitting beside him right now even he knew that it's not.... Suddenly Boun snapped his finger infront of Team's eyes and it made Team blinked twice then looked at him with a slight smile..

Boun : What!?

Team : New Look!?

Boun : (( Smiles)) How's it!??

" You look Awful!!!"

Boun Immediately looked at Robin and his Other Friends who said it like a chorus..So Boun sighed with Annoyed face then quickly.

Boun : Who asked you are all opinion Ugh? I asked to Team!!

Robin : I'm your bestfriend and I have to the rights to say my opinion even if it's hurt you.. so Sorry Man this style not suits you... You look Handsome and hot only with your blondie hair.. This look made you a complete Nerd look !

Boun : Really? Then why this whole Canteen looking at me !?

Robin : Hey! We are all look amazingly when we saw any wild animal right!?

Boun : Saw You are saying I'm looking like that?

Robin : (( Smiles)) I won't say it like that Even that's a truth! I don't wanna hurt your feelings!

Boun : As*hole!

Robin : Hahahaha!!!

Boun's friends started to laughing hardly.. so Boun shook his head with extreme annoyed face then slowly looked at Team who looking down without saying anything....

Boun : Hey!?

Team : Mm?

Boun : Why so silent?

Team : Where have you been ?

Boun : My Dad had a conference today... But he was sick and told me to attend it... So I was there...

Team : Oh!

Boun : You didn't said anything..
How am I looking?

Team : (( slight smile)) You said You're gonna dye to burgundy.. Then why black?

Boun : It's not black.. it's brownish black... You know When I saw this colour I kinda like it... And the worker lady also told me that it will looks good on me than burgundy...

Team looked at him then sat straightly Without saying anything..

Boun : You didn't liked it!?

Team : I'm hungry..

Boun : Ugh? Oh! Um...Okay!

Boun quickly got up and walked to the counter and one of Boun's friend walked with him too for helping him... Robin noticed Team's disturbed face and he understood that it's not because of hunger...

Robin : Are you okay Team ?

Team : Ugh? Um..Yeah! I'm okay...

Robin : Okay...

Then Boun came back with their food trays and they all started to having their breakfast.. Boun kept looked at Team who having his breakfast even without glare... So he felt some kind of Disappointment.. He thought Team would love this style...but His behaviour made Boun sad a bit... After they all done, They Slowly walked to their classes.... Boun walked with Team till his class asuaual but Team didn't said a word... So Boun decided to ask what it is....