Leaving forever

Then two Days passed.. Team and Boun started to study hard for their upcoming exams..Boun Will study at Midnight And When Boun finishes his studies, Team will awake early in the morning and then revise his syllabus..

So a week before their exam , An early Morning Boun walked to his bedroom with a cup of coffee then got inside the room then looked at Team who sleeping peacefully.. so Boun smiled and put the cup on the table then walks to Team then slowly tapped on his cheeks.. so Team Slowly opened his eyes then looked up to him..

Boun : Morning..

Team smiled and quickly rubbed his eyes then sat on the bed..

Team : Morning... What's the time ?

Boun : 4 !

Team : You finished?

Boun : Yeah !

Team : Okay...Then go to sleep..

Boun : Ok...

Team slowly got up from the bed then tried to walk to the bathroom.. suddenly Boun held his hand then pulled him closer.. so Team looked at his face with a Confused face and his confusion was all gone when Boun gave a sweet kiss on his cheek..so Team smiled and looked at his face then slowly gave a kiss on his cheek too..

Boun : (( Smiles)) Thanks.. study well okay?

Team : (( Smiles )) Mm..

Then Boun smiled and quickly jumped on the bed with an excited face then quickly pulled up the blanket up to his head then closed his eyes.. Team who was watching these all chuckled when he saw his P'Boun's childishness then slowly dimmed the lights then walked to the bathroom.. Then after washing his face he walked to the study table and turned on the table light then started to study his lessons..
After some minutes the room door opened and Boun's Dad peeked inside and came inside with a smile when he saw Team..

Boun's Dad : Good morning..

Team : Ugh? (( Smiles )) Morning!! Why so early Uncle ?

Boun's Dad : Have a Business trip on 6..

Team : Oh!

Boun's Dad smiled and looked at Boun who was sleeping on the bed..

Boun's Dad : He Hasn't woken up Yet ?

Team : He Slept Just Now..

Boun's Dad : Oh! I gave him some files to check last day.. Do you know where he put those ??

Team : Um-- No!! But lemme check..

Boun's Dad : Okay..

Team immediately got up and walked to the shelf then searched the files.. Then he saw some files staying inside the cupboard..

Team : Are these the files you searching for ?

Boun's Dad : Ugh? Yeah yeah !

Team : Here !

Team took those and gave them to Boun's Dad.. so He slowly opened it and checked the files and was shocked.. Because all files checked well and Boun even corrected the actual amount too..

Boun's Dad : Whoa! He started concentrating on my business too..That's good !!

Team smiled happily when he heard that...