Chapter 40

Liv's POV:

"Don't stop" I moaned out feeling her tongue swirl against my clit faster then ever.

She grips against my thighs as I grip against her hair burying her face against my pussy.

She couldn't stop and nether can I. We had been going out it since last night when I came back.

When I left... I just couldn't think anymore. If I were to think enough, then I would know that I fucked everything up.

I almost had... sex with Torrey. And... I wanted to.

That's the crazy part. I became so sexual frustrated that I couldn't function anymore. So I came to the only place I know I would be welcomed.

Maddy welcomed me with open arms, of course she did. She loves sex.

That's what I love about her. She doesn't want to be tangled, this is purely sexual desire.

Right?

She leans back up and looks at my tired eyes. She leans in and pressed her lips against mine gently. Normally I would go harder but my lips were already so sore.

Fuck Torrey and her stupid lips.

I brush my lips against hers making her smile and she moves her down. She brushed her hands against my thigh down to my pussy before inserting her two fingers inside.

She goes fast as I move my neck up feeling her kisses go up neck. She kisses gently but stops suddenly.

She leans back up and sits down on the bed. I look at her as she just stared at my neck.

Why is she staring at my neck?

Fuck.

God no. Please don't tell me that Torrey wasn't that stupid to give me a hickey.

I lean up pressing myself against the wall. Her eyes became tatted to my neck as she barley formed a word.

I never seen her like this. Ever.

Her eyes were dark like the night. Barley any form of emotion. I couldn't even tell if this was jealously.

She gets up and grabs her pants. "I.. don't care who you sleep around with. It's your... life. I'm not sloppy seconds" she breathed out as I covered myself with the blanket. Sloppy seconds?

"You said you didn't want anything exclusive. Why do you care that I'm sleeping with other people?" I wasn't but still. Why does it bother her? I'm just some girl she likes to fuck.

She looks around trying to not make eye contact with me. I get out of the bed feeling the wind hit my ass.

She trued to not look at my body as her face become flustered.

" take your clothes. I think it's time for you to go" she said walking past me to grab my clothes and gives it to me.

"Fuck this" I put on my clothes as she looks away. "Your so full of shit. What even is this? It's been months. Months. Nether of us have seen anyone else-"

Before I could catch my tongue she says "I told you I wasn't looking for anything. Your fun but that's it. I'm not going to change my morals to make you happy. You can leave now" she said turning her body away. I didn't know know what to say. Did I just ruin this for myself? Or was I a fool to think we could have been anything more?

Torrey was right. Torrey. It's obvious she still has feelings for her. And knowing Torrey has feeling for her too scares me. They would leave me all alone.

Why did I tangle myself with these two. They obviously belong to each other.

Yet knowing that she was slowly drifting away scared me. "It's not an hickey. It's a bruise... I got into a fight with Torrey"is all I said before grabbing the door handle. But she slams the door back.

"Torrey... did she hurt you? I'm sorry... I didn't know. I thought-" She breathed out pressing both her hands on the door as I tried for open it. I let go and turn to her as her eyes land on mine.

"Thought there wasn't a one sided relationship and you can be the only one to fuck around and no. She didn't hurt me. We were jumped from these guys" even though I lied, it seemed like it wasn't her business.

I'm no longer Liv. I'm just fun. We could not be anything more. She had made it clear in many forms that I would have to be dyslexic to not understand.

Her eyes soften as she didn't say anything. "My type of... satisfaction or love- whatever you guys want to call it... is different. It's... not you.. it's-" before she could say anymore, I shrug her back before rushing out.

She's not about to give me the it's not you.. it's me bullshit. I get it she's polygamous but without the commitment parts.

So just fucking. That's all she is. Or what she wants. I could give her so much more. We could be so much more. What doesn't she take the leap of faith and just take my hand.

Why?

I can't keep doing this. I thought this would be different.. going into something with no strings attached would be fun. But it's getting to deep.

What was all the dates for? What was the photos? The late night texts and calls? Was it just for fun?

I head back home with Torrey's car and I know I'm going to have to explain why I took it but so much has happened that my lips and brain is so tired to function anything.

I just want to shower and lay in a bed until I pass out all night.

I see Chris car in the driveway as I park her car near him. I get out of the car and feel a bit tipsy and my eyes burn from the sunlight.

I head to the porch and see that the door is unlock. I start to hear screaming and I head in seeing Chris gripping against Torrey's shirt as she is pinned against the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO? YOU ARE NOT GOING TO RUIN ANYONE ELSE IN THIS FAMILY" he screamed as he pressed her again on the wall as she bit her cheek.

"It's not my fault that you are terrible fucking parent" her words spike him as he pulls his arm back with his fist full. What the hell?

"Mr. Newton?" He slowly puts his arm down and lets go of her as her eyes land down on the ground.

He turns around and sees me with anger still full in his eyes. "Liv... you weren't supposed to see that. We were having a family meeting" he said as the word family meeting sort of stung.

I get it we are not a family but still feeling like an outsider in my suppose new home... gives me a weird feeling.

Was he going to hit her? I get that Torrey can be annoying but no parent should hit their own kid.

Especially after now being free with my mom from the abuse of my dad. I never cried once when he died. I just couldn't. Because all I could feel was relief.

That he would no longer hurt us... especially my mom. She didn't deserve him and if Chris hurts his own kids then... I would have to tell my mom. And our  life would go back to normal. Just with her being sad.