"Striking a Balance: Love, Business, and Cricket"

As the sun bathed the cricket field in its golden hues, Shubman immersed himself in a practice match, the rhythmic thud of the ball against the bat echoing through the air. An hour later, Ishan discreetly joined the location, blending into the backdrop of the cricketing ambiance.

Engaging in conversations with the players, Ishan found himself in a tête-à-tête with Rohit Sharma, the captain and a key figure in Shubman's professional world. Amidst discussions about the upcoming match, Rohit couldn't resist a playful inquiry.

"Did you enjoy your business trip with our Shubman?" Rohit asked, a knowing smile playing on his lips.

Ishan chuckled, sharing glimpses of their time together. "There were a lot of meetings, and you know about Shubman – he kept sulking about how I wasn't giving him enough attention."

"He only behaves like that when he is with you," Rohit observed with a grin.

Ishan nodded in agreement. "That's true. So, what is your plan for the next match?"

Rohit delved into cricket strategies, emphasizing the need for a better plan and rigorous practice. In the midst of the cricket talk, Ishan, ever the supportive partner, extended an offer. "If you guys need any new equipment or any facilities, just notify me, and I'll provide them."

Rohit appreciated the gesture, expressing gratitude. "I'll surely do that. Will you be coming to the matches?"

"As a sponsor, I should, but this is the time that our company gets huge business deals. So, I might not be able to attend all of them," Ishan explained, his commitment to both his professional and personal responsibilities evident.

Concerned about Shubman's reaction to Ishan's potential absence, Rohit questioned, "Does Shubman know about this?"

A playful smile danced on Ishan's lips as he replied, "You have to convince him on behalf of me because I have a plane to board tonight."

Rohit, understanding the delicate balance between love and career, contemplated the task ahead. "I'll try, but I think it would affect his performance."

Reassuringly, Ishan shared his plan. "I'll attend the first match, anyway! So, don't worry!"

As Shubman's teammates called for Rohit to join them, Ishan urged him, "Go and join them. I've wasted enough of your time already."

"Ok, bye!" Rohit bid farewell, leaving Ishan amidst the cricketing atmosphere, a silent supporter in the realm where love, business, and sports intersected.