8. December - must be love

// Harry //

Dearest ... (okay, nobody's gonna read this anyway, it's my diary, so this is kinda unnecessary ... but anyways, lets begin ...)

Dearest nobody

I'm a specialist in overthinking everything. And I would love to tell you all about it if you have the time. So, grab a blanket and drink a cuppa tea, it's gonna be a long story. Or whatever.

Besides living my casual life, I'm having a serious crisis right now. That's also why I'm trying to put my thoughts, which are spinning circles inside my head, into words.

Anyways, I can't see any way getting trough that crisis. Okay, I'll have to admit, I don't want to end this crisis, no matter how stupid this may sound, but it's the bloody truth. Even though it's pretty hard to keep it going ... okay stop, this is literally confusing myself. Let me explain it from the beginning.

I'm friends with four other people. We are a group: Ed, the smart and calm one, Lewis the clown, Taylor, the cool girl and James, the other funny one. And I'm like the nerd and the shy, I guess, but that's okay. They like me as who I am just because I am like I am and I'm grateful for that.

The problem is, there is another group in our school. And they are like our - enemies. It sounds childish, but it really ain't, cause we don't like them and they don't like us. That's all, pretty simple. It started once and it won't end that soon, believe me.

And that's my main problem, but I'm going into details later.

They consist of Liam, kinda mature and serious, Niall, the completely opposite, Zayn is quiet but dresses like a bad boy and there's also Simon, that little sht. He's the btch of the group, like he really is, I hate him so, so much. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. His other group members may not notice that, even though I don't believe that. Like, what the actually fck, how can they not notice how Simon bullies little children who have done nothing wrong at all? Or writes embarrassing things on the walls which is so annoying? Or blaming others for the sht he has done? Or ...

I'm so annoyed, if you didn't notice before. The other boys seems to be nice, if they wouldn't be hanging out with that little piece of big brown poo. It's too bad, if I think 'bout it.

So, to finally open up about my crisis, there is another boy in the group. His name is Louis (William Tomlinson, I did some research) and he is two years older than me. He's also older than the other ones, so I don't see why he hangs out with that dorks (yeah okay, one dork) anyway. Because Louis is - different.

Stop, no, we're gonna delete the last sentence, this sounded like a line from a stupid teenager movie. This isn't a movie, it's real life and I'm a hopeless fool.

'Cause when I look at Louis, sometimes from far away, sometimes when I walk past him in the hallway of our school, sometimes on pictures Taylor took for me secretly (to my joy and annoyance), I don't see him just as a random person, I see the true Louis. The boy, who fights his way through life to make his sisters and his mom happy. The boy, whose smile is like a hug without touching, but touching your soul. The boy, who once gave not a cookie, but the whole package and his sandwich to a little child, who asked him shyly for one cookie. I remember this like it was yesterday, just as I remember a lot things about him.

He's just - Louis. A great human.

And Taylor says I love him.