𝟏 ~ 𝗥𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗽𝗲𝘁

🔎 ZEREMY'S POV 🔍

STEVEN!! Wait, I mean... SANTIAGO!!

No, that's wrong and... awkward. Both are just fictional characters. Oscar Isaac is a real person and different from these two of my boyfies.

Sighs. Okay, calm down. You had been trained extensively as a spy agent, and you knew better than to be meek and timid in high-pressure situations. You were supposed to put on your brave face rather than feel shy and awkward.

I've been working as a secret agent for over six years and were amongst the top-ranked officials in the field. I had maintained a tomboy-like appearance, allowing myself to move freely and unimpeded for self-defense purposes. I had a strong aversion towards being feminine or girly in any way, and my wardrobe was brimming with luxurious and elegant apparel, mostly in leather. I had inherited an extravagant fortune from my deceased parents, though that aspect was a closely guarded secret to the majority.

They had perished during a mission, and I had made my peace with the tragic realities of them being gone. I had gone through a thorough training under the tutelage of the senior agents in the MI6 (the UK's Secret Intelligence Service) after that. And now, having returned to Los Angeles, I was attempting to build a separate, autonomous lifestyle for myself.

Until one day, as I heard through the social media news, my hugely admired idol and favorite actor, Oscar Isaac, was going to attend the red carpet of one of his newly released movies that was happening in the vicinity of my current location. Thus, with an excitement that was palpable, I decided to plan my opportunity to meet this star face-to-face for the initial, once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

Finally met him in person for the very first time.

The red carpet premiere was a hub of activity, with multiple famous actors and film industry personalities in attendance. Their stunning attire and jewelry were all on display, as they posed for the endless stream of photographers. The red carpet itself extended for quite a distance, as it was swarmed by droves of eager fans. All around were the flashing lights of the photographers, the deafening cheers of the crowd and the thumping backdrop of loud, upbeat music. It was a grand, opulent affair, befitting the star-studded atmosphere.

The atmosphere was vibrant and buzzing, as countless fans and admirers of Oscar Isaac milled about, eagerly anticipating the appearance of this celebrity figure on the red carpet.

I hated public and noisy people, yet this is my only chance to meet my idol.

Being a bit tardy, I unfortunately found myself too far away from the red carpet event, unable to spot Oscar Isaac among the other celebrities. The front row of the carpet was brimming with hordes of fans, all of whom had a clear view of the star. I was eager to push past all those present to get to the front myself, no matter how much I got yelled at. And if need be, I would always have my trusty firearm by my side to exhibit my power and authority.

Perhaps those who should be wary of my position as an MI6 agent will remember to treat me with the appropriate respect.

I scanned the place for any potential vacant space in the crowds that I might be able to pass through to get as close to the red carpet premiere section. That was when I happened to notice an opening. I spotted a small pocket of space, and swiftly tried to squeeze through the tight crowds, only to end up being barred by the timely intrusion of a girl who had stepped into the precise place where I had been planning to go. At that moment, a chilling coldness overtook my demeanor, as I glared at her using a deep, husky tone, I sternly uttered to the girl.

"Pardon me. This is where I meant to stand." I declared ominously.

The girl was taken aback by the severity of my expression, and she was well-aware of the potential danger should she defy me. I couldn't help but smirk slightly as she vacated the space, allowing me to assume my proposed position.