۝〈INFO〉۝

I made this chart last week, I'm still fixing errors and have been taking care of my mother who came from the hospital. It turns out she has a severe birth deflect on her nerves from her neck to her left arm and it was hurting her a lot. She's still sick and I'm taking care of her during this weather.

I drew a (○) rather than the Non-Binary symbol cause my pen broke with ink and made a mess on my shirt. It was a white Star Wars shirt with Grogu, but I got it off and got it cleaned up. I marked down many labels and much more things for my journal entry.

Pronouns do matter on people who want to be called by them, MTFs are staying as she/her...they ain't tricks, FTMs are forever he/him against phobic retards, and NBs are still they/them. Using three resources (Fandom + Tumblr + Wikipedia) for Yaoi Hole along with Futanari to Lycanthropy of Omegaverse, I got images and something for this entry. Let's begin and I'll tell you more now.

He/they/she parts represent the reproductive system and organs we have. The reason for that will be to stamp out the main organs and what the two main sexes have. The 900 will be for the total amount of percentages and the score.

The they part is the middle part, or the "same thing"...and it's an anus. Females have vaginas and males got penises. That's where the letters on the left comes in and plays a role.

U is "Ultima", S is "Suprema" or "Ultima Female", A is "Alpha", L is "Luna" or "Alpha Female", B is "Beta", G is "Gamma", D is "Delta", and O is "Omega". Beta, Gamma, Delta, and Omega will be the only ranks that don't have female names to the male contrast cause both sexes can be both. Ultima and Alpha do have female counterparts...Suprema and Luna.

The fecund, neutral, and apex parts are for the roles in NSFW and BDSM. Fecund equals to Bottoming and Submission, Neutral equals to Switching and Versatility, and Apex equals to Topping and Dominance. The terms for different ones will be Primal Chief, Pure Giver, Sexual Chameleon, Total Mutt, Power Bottom, Service Top, Regular Subordinate, and much more.

Primal instincts, canine senses, scent glands, temperature spikes, general types, nesting areas, sex drives, mating seasons, body figures, inner wolves, certain genetics, potent knots, feral behavior, dominant ruts, submissive heats, caged mindsets, mental links, reproductive systems, increased libido, heightened fertility, aroused slick, emotional infatuation, aura pairs, late blooming, possessive natures, protective providers, nurturing caretakers, pup sitting, cave leaders, suitor courting, psychic bonds, claiming rituals, bite marks, hunting scouts, elder guardians, rogue berserkers, lone mutts, early presentation, true ranks, soul searching, pure heartbeats, soulmate tattoos, voice control, verbal noises, platonic touches, pouring enzymes, leaking nectar, wolf packs, physical anatomy, and many more things are now being connected as well for a Werewolf Lycanthropy of the Omegaverse Dynamics.

As you can see for Ultimas, they are 100% dominant and topping over everyone. Omegas will always stay bottoms and submissive for others. Supremas and Deltas are switches, but are more than what they are...Supremas are labeled in an apex section while Deltas are stuck on the fecund category.

We can say that omegas can try topping, but it's genetics and dynamics that are the blame for that. The total height and size differences are part of that as well. Time for a different topic on the same subject and task.

Pack sizes go from the minimum of under 10 members to the maximum of over 51 people. The medium or average will be going between 11 and 50 individuals. It also does mean that these groups tend to have pack traditions, chief leaders, mountain climates, and cave locations as usual until I did something remarkable.

U/S/A/L/B/G/D/O tend to live within mansions, towns, neighborhoods, apartments, condominiums, penthouses, and complexes if they have larger packs.

Countermeasures are needed for every rank, such as heat suppressants, water-based lubricant, leather collars, real latex condoms, birth control, non-conception injections, IUD implants, contraceptive pills, scent patches, knot inducers, neck coverings, rut blockers, and other alternatives.