✎ᝰ 𝟎𝟎𝟏

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The nightclub. Probably the most uncomfortable place an introvert wouldn't want to go to. The flashing, bright lights, the reeking smell of alcohol and cigarettes, and woman seducing older men that are twice her age. But most of all, the annoying and big crowds you would try and walk through just to get to the bathroom.

Luckily, that wasn't your problem. You stood behind the counter of the bar, safely secure from the chaos of the main dance floor. Leaning on the counter, you propped your cheek in the palm of your hand as you watched people sip their drinks while swaying to the music. As your eyes traveled somewhere else, you caught sight of a purple haired woman throwing up and a grey haired boy patting her back in reassurance. 

Sighing, you looked over towards your coworker, Yokko.

"Yokko!" you yelled out to her, so she could hear your voice over the loud music.

"Yeah?" she yelled back, walking towards you.

"Could you take my place for awhile? That boy over there looks like he needs help with that woman." you asked, pointing towards their direction. Yokko looked towards the pair, squinting her eyes due to the bright lights. "Sure, but don't take too long, my shift is going to end soon and I have to buy dinner for my roommate."

You nodded in response, taking a water bottle from the mini refrigerator under the counter. Jumping over the bar counter, you walked towards the two, tapping the boy on the shoulder. The boy flinched, startled by the sudden touch.

"C-Can I help you?" he asked, looking at you with a quivering lip. You gave him a warm smile in response, handing him the water bottle.

"Here."

"Thank you!" he responded with a respectful bow, then giving it to the woman beside him who sat on the floor, seeming to be a bit more sober after throwing up. The woman snatched the water bottle from his hands, starting to chug the water. The boy sweat dropped, turning towards the mess on the floor. 

"Uh... do you need a bit of help cleaning this up?" he asked, scratching the nape of his neck with his right hand, while the other was pointing towards the throw up puddle.

"Not at all, I can get someone else to clean this up." you reassured him. 'I could just ask Yokko to clean this up on her way out,' 

You turned back towards the bar, seeing the Yokko was having trouble with a drunk man. 'Ugh, he's back...' you thought, thinking about the last time the man came back (he threw up on the counter.)

"Err... I better head back now." you said to the boy, who gave you a smile.

"Alright then! Ah, Dr. Yosano, be careful! You're going to to choke on the water!"

You waved bye to him while jogging back towards the counter. Meanwhile the boy tried to stop Yosano from drinking too fast. The boy looked up to see a familiar person with brunette hair.

"Dazai-san!" he greeted with an awkward smile.

The brunette man sighed, "What happened this time, Atsushi?"

"Dr. Yosano got drunk again and threw up. Luckily the kind miss who works at the bar over there gave us a water bottle!" Atsushi replied, pointing towards the bar.

Dazai raised an eyebrow, looking towards the bar. Suddenly, his dark brown eyes widened, seeing the person who he once knew four years ago, trying to calm down a drunk man, which caught Atsushi's attention. 

"Is something wrong, Dazai-san?" he asked, tilting his head.

Dazai shook his head, looking back at Atsushi, "Nothing's wrong! Come on now, let's go back to the Agency before Kunikida gets mad at me again!" he cheered, leading the way and leaving Atsushi to carry Yosano. Atsushi sighed, slinging Yosano's arm over his shoulder.

"Dazai-san, wait for me!"

[ ✎ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄-𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 ]

Finally, after dealing with the drunk man (who again threw up in the bar counter,) you could go home. Walking out of the staff door into an alleyway, you were greeted by three thugs who were smoking. You ignored them, pulling out your phone and starting to walk away. Suddenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, doll." the leader said. Your eyes looked at him with boredom as you noticed the two other thugs surrounded you. 

"We'll make this short. Come play with us and we'll let you go after."

You sighed, sliding your phone into your little purse. Taking your purse off your shoulder, you then threw it onto the ground. Your lips tugged into a seductive grin as you took off your jacket in a slow, but sexy manner. "Oh? Is that so?"

The thug licked his lips and was about to touch you before you punched him in the face roughly, the pressure sending him back to the alleyway wall, leaving a big dent. He then fell to the ground, holding his jaw in pain. "Get her!" he ordered the other two thugs.

You put a hand on your hips, seeming to be unbothered by the two thugs who were charging at you. You yawned, dodging them both as they fell the ground. The two thugs got back up and started to charge at you once more.

'Will they ever give up?' you thought in annoyance.

"Ability: Puppet Master!" you yelled, holding out your hand towards them.

Suddenly, a strong, silver string wrapped around the two thugs arms and legs, forcing their arms and legs to their sides. Your lips tugged into a cheeky grin as your hands motioned for them to punch themselves in the face. The two thugs groaned in torment, getting tired from the immense pressure from each punch.

"Why're you hitting yourself?" you mocked them, laughing manically. You almost forgotten about their leader, who was already charging at you. You lifted your leg, kicking the leader in his dingaling and meatballs, making him fall to the ground in agony.

"You bitch! You'll pay for this!"

You rolled your eyes, sighing in annoyance. You turned your attention towards the two thugs who were still punching themselves, unconscious. You motioned them towards their leader, crashing them on top of him, which made the leader groan from their weight.

"Get off me, you stupid idiots!" he yelled, squirming to trying and get free.

You picked up your bag and opened it, checking to see if any of your belongings were stolen while you were busy doing some "business." You then strutted away, looking back at the two thugs who were still unconscious and their leader who was hitting them to try and make them wake up. You felt satisfied with your work, but a hint of annoyance because they had the complete audacity to try and rape you. 

"Tch, so annoying..." you mumbled, continuing to strut away.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

y/n>>>>>> 🛐 🛐 🛐 🛐

btw I used my oc in this chapter (yokko) 🤭
ciao!

-ely