✎ᝰ 𝟎𝟎𝟒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"That bastard!" you yelled as you slammed your alcoholic beverage down on the bar counter, along with your head. Your head was spinning. A light tint of pink blush formed on your cheeks, showing that you were just a tad bit drunk.

"Hit me up with another, Yokko!" you slurred, making another hic sound after.

"Girl, this is your fifth one." Yokko complained as she dried a glass cup with a clean, white towel. "Maybe you should stop for the night—"

"I don't care... I need to drink my sorrows away from that— that abandoning bastard!"

Yokko ignored your comment and stood next to you, resting her cheek in the palm of her hand while looking at towards the crowd dancing at the night club dance floor. "Think I have a chance with any of them?" she asked, looking at you in the corner of her eye.

"Don't date anyone! They'll end up leaving you and you'll end up wasted!" you yelled at her, though you did try to make it sound like a warning, the sentence only ended up being a scolding.

Yokko sweat-dropped, "Okay, let's back up here. Who is this "abandoning and annoying bastard" you keep on talking about?" she shot back at you, putting a hand on her hip. 

You went quiet for a moment, "H-He's not important."

Yokko sighed as she walked away, making another beer for you to drink. "This is your last one, Y/n. I'll go get you a glass of water in case if you throw up..."

Before Yokko could leave, another person sat next to you. "Good evening, sir! What will it be today?" Yokko asked with a toothy grin.

"Just a water, I'm taking her home today." the person said as he pointed at you.

Yokko gave him a questionable look, then shrugging as she went to go grab two glasses of water. Yokko is very gullible and dense in these kind of situations, making her unaware of her or others safety. But hey, at least it gives you alone time with Dazai, huh?

"What do *hic* want *hic* Dazai?" you snapped with a threatening tone and glared at him. Dazai's dark brown eyes stared into your [e/c] ones, before giving you an innocent smile and looked down at bar counter.

"Nothing really..." he confessed, "Just wanted to catch with a—" Dazai paused for a moment, "An old friend."

You scoffed, looking away from his face. He was acting as if you guys were still buddy-buddy together, which agitated you. "Friend? Don't make me laugh, Dazai. You know what we used to be."