No Choice

Reyansh's pov

I locked Aditi in her room. I went to her and applied medicines to her wounds. I made sure she doesn't dare to the same thing again. But I don't trust her. She may do the same again. I have tightened the security and decided to lock her in her room from now onwards. I have never cared about my victims and applied medicines on their wounds instead gave more wounds. But in her case I have to take care of her because of my mother to whom I have told that Aditi is my girlfriend. I must talk to her about it.

But it's not important now. I must find the betrayers in my team sent by that Ranvijay. I took my phone and called Arav.

He picked the call and I asked, "Did you get any information?"

"Not yet" he replied, "But I got to know there are 5 of them with us.."

"Good, I need the information fast. Call me if you need me." I told and hanged the call.

The next morning...

I woke up and freshened up, had my breakfast and decided to check on Aditi. I unlocked the door and saw that she was still sleeping. She was tired due to yesterday night. Anyways she deserved it.. I locked the door again and went to my office. I have a business to handle and I don't have enough time to waste on a girl like her.

Aditi's pov

I woke up with intense pain in my legs. I tried to stand up on my feet but failed miserably. I tried again but my legs gave up. That man, that beast now has already restricted my walking. I need someone to help me walk. I crawled towards the bathroom and freshened up and sat on the bed waiting for someone to at least give me some food.

After some time that woman whom I saw yesterday came to my room with some bread, milk and some fruits.

I asked her "what is your name?"

"Neha" she replied.

I had my breakfast after which she locked me in my room again. I felt miserable. I am in that point where even if I manage to escape, I won't be able to survive. The only way of putting an end to this torture is me being dead. I will rather die than let him ruin me...

This way he can't do anything and I will be free from everything... Every torment... Every pain...

I got up and searched for something sharp so that I can die. I couldn't walk anymore. It was already lunch time. Neha brought my lunch and I ate my last lunch.. according to me. I had my lunch and told neha I would have some fruits after some time.

She nodded and left. After some time she brought some fruits and a knife. I thanked her and she left. I took the knife, looked at my surroundings with teary eyes... I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to unfold... I was just going to cut my wrist when I felt a strong hand grabbed me and barked “Open your eyes.”

I opened my eyes and I saw him looking at me with fury. I tried to free myself from his grip as he moved towards me. "How dare you!! Did you forget that I am your owner? He said and I flinched at his tone. "You can't even breathe without my permission and you thought you'll get rid of me so easily? Ha HA HA HA HA" His laugh made me cry. He snatched the knife from my hand and threw it at the corner of the room. "You will be punished.. Yesterday's punishment wasn't enough for you"

He started getting close to me when I pushed him with all my force and rushed towards the knife.. I need something to protect myself from this monster. I took the knife and bravely said with rage in my voice... "Don't come near me or... or I will sta... STAB you..

He chuckled at my efforts. "OH Really.."

He slowly started heading towards me as I stepped back keeping the knife between us..

"Don't.... Come near... Me.. I will stab you.. I said... Go... Away..."

He smirked and continued coming towards me... I moved back only to get stopped by the wall behind. I realised that I can't do anything.

I summoned all my courage and strength and moved the knife towards him and closed my eyes...

I opened my eyes as I struggled to take back the knife. I saw his expressionless face... He held the sharp part of the knife with his hand. Blood was dropping from his hand but he stood like nothing happened.

"Did you really think killing me would be this easy?.." He held my neck and pinned me against the wall. "Now face the consequences..." I struggled as he moved his lips towards me and we met each other... But it wasn't a soft kiss.. It was rough, punishing and hard. I tried to move away but he was much stronger than me... He moved away after he noticed I was breathless..

"I HATE YOU!!" I screamed at him. As soon as the word slipped my mouth, a strong hard slap touched my cheeks. It was so hard that I fell on the floor. Tears were running down my cheeks..

He bent towards me and said "You have NO CHOICE Aditi.. You have to be with me even if you HATE me.."

I cried pleading him... "Please.. Leave me.. Please... I beg you... Why did you even... Buy me.. You have everything..." I sobbed loudly.. He rubbed his face in frustation and grabbed my chin forcefully. "Oh sweetheart, you have a lot of questions... Don't you??" I nodded in agreement..

"You will surely get your answers.. But not now.." he chuckled..

"But now, you must get your punishment.. You want to die, Don't you?? So I will show you how death feels like.."

WHAT IS HE GONNA DO NOW... WILL HE KILL HER??.... OR GIVE HER A SEVERE PUNISHMENT?...

************
Stay tuned to know more...