20 : COMFORTING

Yn was sitting on the couch of taehyung's cabin . She was lost in her thoughts . Taehyung was also there but working on his laptop .

Yn sigh remembering what has happened to the hospital .

F L A S H  B A C K

yn sigh looking at the doctor who is checking hannuel .

Y/N : Dr sia she just check test by the kit and it came positive but I have heard that many times it says wrong so can you please check her to confirm .

Sia : don't worry yn I will take care of hannuel . Hannuel come with me .

Hannuel look at yn while yn nodded assuring her that there is no need to scared .

After some time sia along with hannuel come outside and sit on their chair . Yn look at hannuel who is looking tensed .
Yn put her hand on hannuel's and smile .

Sia look at the reports and nodded .

Sia : well I have take your test miss Kim soon the reports will come and I will tell you the result .

Hannuel nodded and smile . 

Sia : miss Kim you tell me your address I will send the reports there .

Hannuel gulp : yn i can't take reports at kim mansion .

Y/N : nor I can't take it at my mansion .

Hannuel : now whatt ?

Y/N : idea . Dr sia send the reports at kim corporation .

Yn along with hannuel come out of the hospital and sigh

Y/N : don't worry hannuel i said sia to send the reports at company beacuse there will be no one to doubt okay . And about mr Kim he will not even get to know about this .

Hannuel hug yn

Hannuel : thanku so much yn thanku thanku thanku .

Y/N : aishh it's nothing go and take rest the reports will come in few days as the tommorow is the upcoming 3 days is their holiday .

Hannuel nodded

Hannuel : should I drop you ?

Y/N : no not at all of by any chance Mr Kim saw you with me he will definitely doubt on us .

Hannuel nodded : okay .

Y/N : bye go home safely okay .

Hannuel nodded and left from there by her car. 

Meanwhile yn stand there was booking a cab for her to return back to company . Beacuse she come with hannuel in her car . Yn was seeing her phone while bitting her lips . But she look up once she hear a whistle sound . She look up and saw .