Chapter 2-Uncle Fritz

Chapter 2
"Uncle Fritz."

Through the night the dragons flew on and everyone slept.

But the problem was that Laura was having nightmares. and talking in her sleep."No, Don't go." She kept repeating over and over again. Cassiel felt her uneasiness in his sleep and woke up.

He looked at her worriedly and tried to gently shake her awake."Laura? Laura please wake up." She slowly began to wake up and looked around and then back at Cassiel and sighed."It was only a dream."

He looked at her."What was it?" She shook her head."Just a bad dream." She leaned back against him and he held onto her."Alright." She looked at Bartimus and Meela who were still asleep.

Um Laura? I believe that we a re almost to your uncle fritz home. Deception informed her and Laura nodded.

"Should we wake them?" Laura chuckled."Don't worry they'll wake up once we go for a landing." He nodded and smiled."Well the sun should sun rising soon."

"Yeah." She looked around and looked at Matt who was still asleep on deception and smiled.

Cassiel looked around and saw the sun beginning to rise.

"It's funny how the simplest things in life, are the most amazing." She nodded.

Her and Cassiel watched the sun rise in peaceful silence.

"Oh look there's my uncles House." She pointed to a small cabin on the outside of a large Field."Alright."

Deception make sure you go slow because of Matt okay?

Deception nodded and slowly began to make her decent.

"You might want to hold on Cassiel." He nodded and held onto her tighter as Emerald and Trinity dove straight down to the ground, tucking their wings in. Bartimus and Meela were wide awake and holding onto Trinity tightly.

Laura smiled as the two dragons spread their wings and came to a slow and steady stop as they gently landed on the ground. Deception landed seconds after with Matthew who has just woken up.

Cassiel slowly let go of Laura as she jumped off of Emerald and walked over to Matt who was struggling to get down. She helped him get down and smiled as she looked at everyone.

Cassiel easily slid off of Emerald and Bartimus helped Meela off of Trinity.

"What are we doing here Laura?" Matt looks up at his sister as she sighs and scratches her head.

She kneels in front of him so she's at his height and looks at him."your going to have to stay with our uncle fritz for a while."
"Why do I have to stay with him why can't I stay with you?" She sighed.

"You know I would love to
have you stay with me but it's just not safe right now. There are so many people after me and my friends right now that I don't want you getting in the middle of that. Plus now you can't go back to the tribe until I get this whole thing with dad figured out."

He looked at her and hugged her."I want to stay with you thought." She sighed and hugged him back."I know bud. I'm sorry."

The others watched a bit sadly. They couldn't imagine what Laura was going through. First she lost the one she loved and now she had to let go of her brother.

"Come on Bro. Let's get this over with." She stood up and started to walk to her uncles door with Matthew walking next to her. Cassiel and the others just sat in the field for a bit waiting.

She looked at Matt and smiled and then looked at her uncles door and knocked on it.

They waited for a moment before a man of around 40 answered. He had Amber eyes with one lazy eye and dark brown hair that was slowly turning grey. He was wearing a grey t-shirt and a pair of men's jeans as he looked at Laura and Matt.