Journey After The End

I left the wizarding world with numerous awards, rank, and titles. In the muggle world I was a retired general of her majesties marines. Her majesty was always informed of the magical realm of her people. Having been the one to end the war once and for all, and improve the lives of many, wizarding lives. I improved the statue of secrecy mandated now not only by the ministries, but by the royal families we trust to not harm us.  I was the mediator during this time. The ambassador of the wizarding world as a whole with very few people with information and knowledge helping me along the way.

Neville was the healer in our group. Our medic if you will.

Luna was our informant,seeing as her seer abilities had never been wrong before. She was also one of my advisors.

Draco had been in charge of foreign relations, and another of my advisors.

Severus snape had survived his injury to the throat due to my magic and tears. He became my guard. He was as well, my final advisor.

Once my duty was done, I retired from my post. I was no longer needed, as the world started to heal itself and peace was restored within the magical realm. Our team disbanded but never left each other's side. All of us still take up our positions even while living as normal civilians. Each of us having been put through military training, etc. We were each other's last remaining family. Ron and Hermione had betrayed me not long after the appointment from her majesty. Spewing rumours of me becoming the next dark lady. Everything they used to try to defame me was only used as proof against those who wronged me.

When we moved to the muggle world, Shephard approached us with a contract. During the meeting Luna had a vision, I would meet my mate, along with the others. They would be betrayed by the one in front of us soon. Looking through the contract, I hand it to the others. We did not like it. We wrote up another and presented it to him; He was livid. No matter the poker face, or mask worn, I could always see through them. 

"You can't really expect me to accept your offer and contract when I out rank you. Come now, Shephard. Before I retired, I was and still am, a general of her majesties marines. We may not be deployed or on duty, but we still hold our ranks regardless. Even without that title, we all out rank you due to our nobility. 

Severus Snape, is Lord Prince.

Draco Malfoy, is Lord Malfoy.

Luna Lovegood, is Lady Lovegood.

Neville Longbottom, is Lord Longbottom Lestrange. 

I, Dhara Osiris Corvina Potter, am the Lady to houses Potter, Black, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Perverell, and Mortis. These are the ones we were born into. Not the ones we earned or were rewarded with." I asserted. I will not allow my family to be controlled by someone who craves power and bloodshed like riddle. Nor be manipulated and blinded by someone who is, if not worse, than Dumbledore to order them around. 

When he had no reply, I looked at him. He looked fully cowed if not a bit irate at the presentation of power. Having made sense that this was the only way to enlist us, he signed the contract. I grabbed it before he could. 

"Tut, tut. You will be sent a copy of the contract along with your higher ups, and her majesty. We will be holding onto the original copy. We may look or seem young, but we did not receive these titles because we are naive or stupid. I know how you Americans work. I know you will alter the original copy should you be given the chance, or initiative to do so. I also know you would use it against us in a moment's notice should we not follow or bend to your command." I chided. The others chuckled a bit as he got up to leave, not knowing that the contract he signed was an all binding, magical contract. Should he harm my team, which would include the ones we will be meeting in a weeks time, would sentence him to death... Always read the fine print of contracts you sign. You never know what might be in it.