Chapter 3- Meat

As Doris swims along the path, the autumn leaves crinkle under her feet (🤤) and the godawful smell from her fanny creates a green aura around her. At the same time Toby is walking towards her, looking away, causing them to collide and topple onto each other.

Toby blushes deep red and blurts out "How's the view from up there?" To Doris who is caging him to the floor and looking down at him in shock.
She stutters, failing to get her words out and instead blinks her bright blue eyes at him.

He blushes even more, his face is strained from the blushing and veins pop from his forehead.
His current faceclaim:

"Wow... Your deep, blue orbs have enraptured me, mi amor. I could get lost in those big fat eyes for days." He breathes out, moving his head side to side to try get her eyes to focus on him since they are looking in two opposite directions.

She smiles broadly, showing a total of 3 teeth. But quickly her smile turns sad and she looks despaired.
"Whatever is the matter, Princess?" He asks

"Oh.. nothing its nothing I'm fine." She responds, sounding despondent as she looks of into the distance dramatically.

Silence.

"OK. Fine! I'll tell you! My pro-life activist FaceBook group got hacked. ://" She says, tears welling in her eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry, I know how you feel, my whole family died in a house fire last week and my house burned down with all of my childhood memories and I was left with nothing. Also I'm severely depressed." He says.

"Stop trauma dumping. :/"

"OK."