Chapter 4- Fight

Toby couldn't get his mind off the beautiful angelic face of the blue fish who fell on top of him the prior day. She made his heart flutter and the tapeworms in his stomach shudder. But it was wrong to feel this way about a fish you just met, not only that, Toby was in a relationship with Sir Goldflipper! Oh balls... what would Sir Goldflipper say if he knew Toby was swooning over a stranger!

He had to keep his silly crush a secret.

"Hallo, pumpkin! I have returned with the groceries I went to get whilst you were having an internal crisis!" Sir Goldflipper chirped as he waddled into the room, letting out a cheeky little shit as he walked by. It crashed against the floor and splatted to make a small shit stain which vaguely resembled a flower.

"Hi, Sir Goldflipper." Toby said dryly, causing Sir Goldflipper to flip around and face him. His beak contorted downwards in a frown and he furrowed his bushy eyebrows.

"What."

"What?"

"You never call me by my name, sunshine buttercup, is something the matter?" Sir Goldflipper asked, seemingly worried.

"No. Nothing's 'the matter'. Just leave me be you senile fuck." Tony replied.

"AY." Sir Goldflipper shouted, "Toby what the frick is wrong with you?!"

"ITS NOT TOBY, ITS TONY." Tony screamed, his eyes turning red with rage.

"Toby! Did you break into my secret stash of cocaine?!"

"SHUT UP YOU CRINKLY PIECE OF SHIT!"

Sir Goldflipper briefly turns to the shit he shat moments before and gasped in shock.
"AY! DONT TALK TO MY EXCREMENT LIKE THAT!"

"I WASNT! YOU ALWAYS VICTIMISE YOURSELF! IM THE VICTIM! ME! IVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG. You're SUCH a manipulator! Stop guilt-tripping me I can't believe you. You're ridiculous! Fuck you and your WRINKLY ASS BALLS!!!!" Tony screams, his eyes glowing redder.

Sir Goldflipper's glistening eyes swim with tears and he shakes where he stands. Tony returns to Toby and Toby looks regretful, but still he breathes deeply and prepares himself,

"We're over."