Chapter 1 Investment System!

Eastern Region.

Xuanyang Sect, Outer Sect.

in a thatched hut.

A tall, handsome young man sat in front of the window, holding a bronze mirror in his hand, scrutinizing his own appearance.

After a moment.

"Ugh."

A sigh sounded.

Li Xun slowly put down the bronze mirror in his hand, a little helpless on his face.

Not surprisingly.

He should have passed through.

Just now, he merged the memories in his mind.

I learned that I am currently in a huge Sect called Xuanyang Sect, and my current identity is an Outer Sect disciple of Xuanyang Sect.

"Fantasy world."

Li Xun muttered to himself.

The fantasy world is known to be an extremely dangerous world.

The strong move mountains to reclaim the sea, pick the stars and take the moon, the weak are in precarious times, and their lives are like a must. It may be swept away by the aftermath of the battle and can kill countless ordinary people.

"Fortunately, my body is not a waste material."

"Thankfully..."

"The original body is the same as my name, at least I don't need to change my name."

Li Xun breathed a sigh of relief.

ADVERTISEMENT

It has to be said that it is also a kind of fate.

In the memory in his mind, he knew that the original body had good qualifications, and perhaps it could be said that it was a better one. After only two years of worship in the Xuanyang Sect, he cultivated to the Tenth Stage.

It is only one step away from stepping into the Primordial Qi Realm.

This aptitude, not to mention the Xuanyang Sect, is considered a little genius even in some other Sacred Lands.

Compared with some other transmigrators, who started out as a waste, Li Xun felt that he was the lucky one. At least he didn't need to worry, he couldn't pass the Inner Sect assessment three years later.

Not to worry about being sent down the mountain.

Xuanyangzong Outer Sect disciples, if they cannot break through to the realm of vitality within five years after entering the teacher's door, they will be sent down the mountain to help the teacher's door handle the secular industry.

Although he was not expelled from the division, he was almost there.

after all.

Once you leave the division, it is almost impossible to come back.

There are still three years before the five-year deadline. Li Xun estimates that no matter how poor he is, he can't say that he can't break through in three years, right?

Not to mention.........

I still have a Medicine Pill in my hand!

Li Xun put the bronze mirror in his hand on the table, and took out a white jade box next to him. He gently opened the lid of the box, and a fragrance filled the air.

Lingyuan Dan!

This is the name of Medicine Pill.

The main function is to break through the vitality environment. After ordinary people take it, they can increase the probability of three-layer breakthrough.