Chapter 23

Ashlynn kissed John on his neck then nuzzeld her forehead in the crook of his neck. She could feel him close to her body.

John kissed everywhere that wasn't in the water. He could feel her breathing change. Then he was inside of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. They had not had a chance to be this intament in their relationship, so every breathe, every kiss, every second, was born of pure lust.

He laid one hand on her chest and the other pressed against her back. She made a soft noise as she moved her hips up and down. It was the mist adorable thing he'd ever heard.

Ashlynn went faster till she came. He held back till she was done, then once she assured him with a soft moan he let himself go. It was the most amazing night he'd ever spent with her.

They got out of the pond and noticed something. They where buck naked and had nithing to dry themselves with.

"Fuck." John whispered.

"No towels." Said Ashlynn.

"Now what are we going to do?"

"Well, it is late. Their probibly asleep."

"I am not leading my girlfriend threw the forest naked. I respect you to much to treat you like we're teenage hillbillys."

It sounds strange but it made Ashlynn giddy the way he said it. He respected her. He didn't just use her to get in her pants, he didn't just say he loved her, he respected her as a human. That was incredibal.

"Really?" She asked trying to cover her self.

"Ofcourse I respect you. Not that we just did something not to respectable in the water but, yeah."

Ashlynn thought for a minuet in how to air dry. They could run. No. They could just walk nude to the house. No. Nothing came to mind.

John took his clothed and hers and brought them to her. They went to stand on a gaint rock by the pond to get dressed. They where mostly dry now so it didn't matter now.

As they buttoned their pants and pulled shirts on they talked. They laughed. It was like they where in highschool. John felt weird. He felt young. He felt good. Then Ashlynn reminded him of his ten year old child and how he must carry a pistole to go outside and play. Mood. Kill.

Ashlynn didn't mean to ofcourse. She would have loved to pretend to be in highschool. She missed sneaking in threw the window. She missed her boyfriend drive out to her house with the headlights out.

"We should sneak in." She said.

"What?"

"Yeah, like in highschool."

"Want me to sneak threw the window too?"

"Would you?"

He laughed alittle, "Your so strange."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, "But you like it." Then she kissed him

He laughed more. Then picked her up an carried her a ways. Ashlynn was getting frusterated with him when he wouldn't put her down.

"Come on, John! Let me down!" She pleaded.

John stopped and became very serious, "What was that?" He whispered.

"What was what, John?" Ashlynn was also whispering now.

He put her down but she stayed very close. She become worried. What if it was a zombie? What if they killed one of them, or turned one of them? Or both!?

John put his arms around Ashlynn. This obviously wouldn't protect her if it was a zombie, but made her feel safe. Neither of them had a gun.

CRACK! CRUNCH!!

The trees said. Ashlynn held John to her body as close as possible. They looked in the direction of the sound. No use. They didn't have night vison.

They listened to their instinct to run. Then the zombie revealed itself on the road and ran after them. But it only had one good leg. The other looked broken in six different places and kept fucking up his run. And people say there aren't miracles.

Ariving at the house with a zombie on their tale wasn't excactly going to go over to well with the old man. Oops. John shut the door behind him and baracaded it. Ahslynn woke people up while he looked for his gun.

"Gunther! Gunther! Wake up! Zombie!" Ashlynn yelled into the old mans room.

"Sweet mother of God!" He screamed, then reached under his pillow and grabbed his pistole.

John did that. Sleep with a gun under his pillow. Ashlynn thought it was hot when he did. When Gunther did it she just thought it was cool. Not hot.

Everyone got their posts. Ashlynn hadn't been given one so shehelped Mike with the back door.

Anna woke up with a fit. When she went upstairs she just about shit herself. Everyone had a gun. Ashlynn turned and saw her about to cry.

"Downstairs." Ashlynn whisperd.

Anna nodded and ran back downstairs to the safty of her daddies. Mike was watching till he couldn't see her. Then turned to Ashlynn.

"Why where you and my dad out so late?" Mike whispered.

Ashlynn blushed, "We went on a walk."

"Long walk. Did you have fun?"

"Yes we did."

"My dad really likes you. He always talks about you and stuff."

"Really?"

"Yeah, the inly thing that upsets him kinda is that there aren't any stores so he can get you something nice."

Ashlynn blushed a bit. Then the nice feeling went away when she saw a zombie running out of the woods. Even worse. It was not the one that was chasing them earlier.

---------------------------------------------

Jaylene heard gun shots from Gunthers house. She grabbed her gun and went into lock down mode. Every window. Every door. Locked up nice.

"What the hell, Jaylene? Your locking down the house. Magerly I might add." Harvey said walking out of Oliver and hers bedroom.

"We gotta lock this bitch up tight."

"Well how tight? I like fresh air!"

"Tight as a virgins pussy. That's how tight!"

Owen sat up on the couch. He looked sleepy yet happy.

"We're getting virgins?" He asked giddy.

"No! we are locking down the house tight as a virgin. Moron." Jaylene rolled her eyes.

"Why?" he asked.

"No one heard gunshots coming fron Gunthers place?"

"Your ears can pick up a knat taking a shit a hundered miles away." Said a sleepy Oliver.

"Called training."

"They train your ears?" Harvey asked.

"I trained myself. I do ear exersises when y'all don't know. I'm also very light on my feet."

"What kind of exersise?" Asked Owen.

"Evesdropping."

BANG! BANG!

Said the door. Jaylene went to the window and nodded. Then she opened it and shot two bullets into the visitor at the door. Damn that girl was crazy. But kinda a badass.

Owen stared at her in awe of what she had done. He really wanted to fuck her brains out. Then she caught him.

"Look at me like that again I'm getting my combat boots on and putting my foot up your ass." She said looking down at him.

Yes please! Owen thought. Guess he had the look on his face because Jaylene almost punched him. If it wasn't for Harvey Owen woyld be out cold. Thank you, Harvey!