Luther ₊ ⊹₊ ⊹

he's hard for me to write about so sorry if it's ooc 🥲

𖦹 Appearance

- German-Canadian. Not sure what happened to their (Randal and his') parents, or what information is out there about them if any, but going off my headcanons I'd say one of their parents is German while the other is Japanese. Luther got more of the German part, if any Japanese.

- Uses blush to cover up his other pair of eyes, hence the pink/red circles on his cheeks. Quite fond of makeup, although not that good at it.

- Cut his own hair, as well as everyone else's (besides Randal because he doesn't let anyone touch his hair), so that's why he has an ass cut. No disrespect. Also partically why the catmen have similar haircuts. 

- Pale, only because he rarely leaves the house.

𖦹 Orientation

- No idea. Probably a "likes whoever"/"why does it matter" kind of guy, kind of clueless about "newfangled" labels and terms. Very respectful and chill about it, though.

- "I am a human man."

𖦹 Mental Health

- Shows some signs of OCD but most likely not. Healthy litol guy.

𖦹 Ect.

- Only music he listens to is strange, eerie yet calming music on records that have the labels worn off. No one knows where he got them, but he loves them dearly. Closest thing you could get to his records is The Caretaker. I feel very strongly about this.

- Probably gets his clothes from Salvation Army and stuff. Literally only owns varying button up and suit pants. Weird belts.

- Only electronics he owns is the TV and his computer. Pretty clueless about both, only really uses the computer for buying stuff and just watches whatever Randal turns onto the TV or the news. 

- I also think he'd be good at fishing, but does it in the most wrong way ever that somehow succeeds. Tried to talk Sebastian into fishing with him but he's too scared of him.

- Absolutely loves the holidays, especially Christmas. Tried to pick up knitting at one point to make everyone sweaters, but it didn't work out. Randal is a stick in the mud about it, but he tries to make it fun anyways. Will probably expand on this and make a Christmas section after I do all the characters.

- Very flexible!

a kind man who mothers would trust with their babies ! !