Christmas ⋆。˚❆˚ 。⋆

Ranfren Headcanons for the holidays!

*ੈ🎄✩‧₊

- I think it's canon that Luther LOVES Christmas. To him it's like a magical little holiday in which all humans are on their best behavior! 

- Tried to take up knitting in order to make Christmas sweaters, but his hands aren't the nimblest. Nyon, Nyen and Sebastian obviously still wore the make-shift sweaters, but Randal probably chewed on his or something.

- They cut down a tree on their property and bring it inside. One year they forgot to put it in water/dirt and made a big mess when it died (fallen off pine needles). Randal wouldn't shut up about comparing it to the Charlie Brown Christmas tree after.

- Nyon and Nyen like playing with the Christmas tree ornaments while Randal, Luther, and Sebastian are decorating. 

- Randal actually likes Christmas music, and Luther puts up with it because it's one of the only things Randal doesn't think is completely stupid about Christmas.

- Another thing Randal likes about Christmas is Luther makes an exception about eating humans on Christmas dinner.

- Sebastian catches a break due to Randal being a little more well-behaved around the holidays because he want presents. He usually just makes a half-assed card every year or whatever, but Randal goes over the moon because it's from his friend. Sebastian in turn receives either very obscure/mildly disturbing trinkets or a doll made by Randal.

- Randal gets more nosebleeds around the winter months because of the cold. He also likes snow in general and playing/running around in it. 

- Doesn't like to bundle up/put on layers, but Luther worries about him getting frostbite. 

- Randal still believes in Santa.

- He's tried to sleep out in their living room and stay up all night with Sebastian to catch Santa, but he always ends up passing out.

- Watched The Santa Clause ONCE and started plotting how to kill Santa to gain his powers ever since then.

- Randal is the type of bastard to put rocks in his snow balls.

- Randal's favorite Christmas movies are Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964) and Nightmare Before Christmas, Luther's is Jack Frost (1979) and White Christmas, and Sebastian's is A Charlie Brown Christmas and The Polar Express. 

It's Christmas time mother-fricker.

Four more days till Christmas 🤯🤯 im super excited for one, and I hope everyone's holiday goes awesome!!!