𝓲𝓲𝓲. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗿

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The last thing Aegon did was fly with his dragon away from the iron of the throne in King's Landing. Landing somewhere he didn't know where he was at. He couldn't find out because he had a blackout after the landing.

Aegon opened his eyes to see his surroundings and saw that he was in a small chamber. All of the things were running through his head thinking that his mother found him. He quickly got up from the bed and regretted his move.

He hissed at the big pain he had on his leg and he looked over his wound to see it snitched up. Aegon slowly gets up from the bed making creak the bed and takes a look around the room. He saw his boots were laid nicely on the ground and his coat was hanging on the corner of the door.

Aegon walks over to the window to see he isn't at King's Landing anymore. He was relieved that he was not in his homeland but he still did not know if he was safe or not and needed to know where he was at.

He limps over to his boots and puts them on. He hissed when he put on his boot where the wound was right above his ankle. Aegon looked up from the ground and saw a mirror. He saw himself and saw he had a bruise on the left side below his eye. I also saw a little wound dressing on his right cheek.

Aegon needed to get out of his random strange home or one of his mother's secret guards' home. He walks over to the door grabs his cloak and ties it before leaving the chamber, he puts on his hood. He slowly opens the door wide carefully not to make that much of a noise.

First, he peeked his head out the door and looked side to side. From the kitchen to the parlour room, no sight of 'guards' or commoners who owns this home. He saw the door was in the middle of the room and stepped out of the chamber. (parlour/parlor room - living room)

Aegon walked towards the door and saw it was cracked open. He stops himself from opening the door and peeks his head at the window. He saw a beautiful view of the sun setting down and tall grasses.

What he saw was unexpected. As he peeked outside of the window, he saw a beautiful commoner with the window blowing her hair back. She was the opposite of the side of the tall grass. The woman sat down on the blanket and read the book that she had in her hand surrounded by Dahlia and Tulips flowers.

Aegon was mesmerized by the beautiful woman he had sighted.

Leo came out of his mother's chamber and saw that the man from earlier was standing in front of the doorway. The little boy smiled and walked behind him, Aegon did not notice that at all.

"You're a wake!" A happy voice surprised him. He jumped at his place and turned around to see a child with brown hair.

"How did I get here and how did you find me, child?" Aegon asked Leo walked over to the window and pointed at the glass.

The silver-haired man saw Leo point where the forest he had found him.

"You were in there and your animal carried you right there." Leo explains to Aegon still pointing at the forest.

My animal? Aegon thought to himself trying to think. Click! It was his dragon that the little boy had seen.

"Whe—"

He was cut off by the little boy shouting for his mother and banging on the window slightly to get her attention. Aegon picks up the child and drops him down in front of himself.

Eva was outside reading a book that her mother wrote to her before passing away. It was called Snow White. Her reading was interrupted by her son calling her name from her home.

She closes her mother's book and gets up from the ground. Eva grabs the blanket on the floor folds it and heads over to her home. Once she got closer to the door and heard an unfamiliar voice.

This made Eva pause for a second and pull the door wide open. She saw the same man who was unconscious a few hours ago.

Aegon was trying to talk with the child when he heard the door open and he closed his eyes unknowingly what the commoner might do.

"Leo, please go to Mama's chamber and I'll tell you when to come out:" Eva ordered her son. Her child listens to the mother and walks over to her chambers.

Now, it was only Aegon and Eva.

"Please sit. We need to talk." Eva said to Aegon extending his arm to the parlour room. Letting know to sit down and talk.

Aegon turned around and walked to the parlor room and sat on a clean but dirty sofa and Eva sat down on the other side of the sofa. She watches as Aegon stands awkwardly still on the sofa.

"I know you have questions and I have questions too. You can go first." Eva gently asks Aegon.

It took awhile for Aegon to speak to her and she waited patiently until he was going to talk. Aegon realized she was waiting and not trying to force him to speak.

"Where am I? And what town? " Aegon asked the woman.

"Well, you're in my home and we are in a small town called Forgeville." Eva answered his questions.

Aegon tilted his head and he had never heard of a town called Forgeville. It wasn't on the maps.

"Forgeville?" Aegon repeats what the woman told him. Eva nods to the sliver-haired man.

It was a long pause because Aegon had nothing to say. Eva now spoke up.

"Is that all of the questions?" Eva asked Aegon and he slowly nodded his head. Telling her that he was done asking questions.

"What is your name?" The young mother asks Aegon. This made him freeze not sure if he wanted to reveal his identity yet.

Eva saw how he froze his body, what if he didn't remember his name probably? She thought to herself. Aegon had his head down not knowing what to say.

"Do you not remember your name?" Eva worryingly said to him.

"No, I do." Aegon looks up at Eva and nods at her.

Was Aegon going to give this commoner his name? He was thinking hard and realized that this woman didn't recognize him as a prince. It was too risky to tell Eva that he was a prince from Kingslanding.

"I'm Aegon T—Well, Aegon Well." Aegon presented himself as his actual first name but covered his last name, not wanting to risk his family finding him.

"Nice to meet you Aegon." Eva finally got to know this beautiful man's name.

Aegon had successfully managed to keep his last name out of the picture and also left his princely duties. He was now named Aegon Well. He was no longer a Targaryen. Which he was relieved.

vote, comment, & share 🍄