Lakeside Walk

-:French:

-Bulgarian 

Thought Speak

I walk with Fleur down to the lake. I take her to a hidden lake in the forbidden forest. It's not that far in but if the old man found out he'd have a conniption fit about it. 

A few years ago, right after the whole event with the stone 1st year I found the portrait of Helga Hufflepuff who told me about a hidden garden in the forest and the cove next to it. Its truly gorgeous. It's a horseshoe cove with pine trees surrounding it and beautiful blue water. It looks out giving a view of the mountains. 

I walk over to a chest hidden by the foot of a tree and pullout a blanket and sit it down on the shore

I walk over to a chest hidden by the foot of a tree and pullout a blanket and sit it down on the shore. I turn around to see Fleur looking around the cove. She looks beautiful with trees surround her, with the breeze blowing through, her hair flowing behind her like she's an angel. 

:Come sit with me, dove.: I tell her smiling, feeling quite horrible about disrupting her peaceful moment. She sits down next to me and lays down looking at the canopy of trees. :Tell me about France? I want to know about your life.: I tell her. 

:I have 2 sisters, one older Madiline, and one younger Gabbriella, my father is the right hand of French Minister. I actually call him uncle Henery. My mother is my best friend, she is the only one in my family that knows I'm bisexual. I spent so long waiting for my mate. My sister Madi met her mate Alexander a week after her 14th birthday, and Gabi just turned 14 and her mate was next to her. I was scared I wouldn't find my mate.: She tells me. I turn to her. 

:Well you did, and quite frankly I am glad to be your mate. However, there is a little thing. I have 4 mates. I don't understand the rules of this whole thing. I don't know the rules, so I don't know if that'll affect you.: I told her apologetically. I understand that some people may have trouble with that fact. 

:I believe we all share each other. I only have 1 mate, I.P.B.M.  that's my mate's initials. I am assuming that you're I.P.B.M. which means? Also where does Lilith come from?: she asked me. I considered the dangers of telling her their true meaning. I decided that its is safer for me not to lie to her. 

:Iris Lilith Potter-Black and the 'M' comes from Mikealson. I was adopted by Niklaus Mikealson when I was 5 years old. He saved me from my relatives. They were quite abusive. He saved from them. I didn't know my real name, so I picked Lilith, I had heard my 'aunt' say that my mother's name was supposed to be Lilith, so I choose that name. It wasn't an accident that it was my middle name. So here we are. Please don't freak!: I say worried about her reaction to the truth. 

:Can I meet him?!: She says bouncing up quickly turning to me with bright eyes, :OH! Can I meet Kol? He's supposed to be a master at most kinds of magic from around the world. Does Elijah really have a library that takes up a whole mansion?: She asks in a rush I chuckle at the enthusiasm. 

We spend the rest of the afternoon talking about our families, my other mates, and the tournament. Fleur told me that she is the top of her class, so they are all expecting her to compete. I told her I was worried about it; I didn't want her to get hurt. Honestly, I don't want any of my mates in this tournament. The twins are too young, thank Merlin, and I know Fleur is tough. 

The sun starts going down we head back to the castle. I see the twins at the doors.

"Hello boys!" I say giving them hugs, "Anything interesting happen?" I ask. 

"Well, we tried-" 

"-to fool dumbles age line and failed-" 

"-and just the hospital wing. Who is this?" They tell me in their typical twin speak. 

"My 3rd mate Fleur, Fleur meet Fred and George Weasley. Mischief and Chaos meet Fleur Delacour." I tell them. I hear whisper from behind me. I turn around to see George and Fleur talking. 

"I have to go. Have fun!" I yell walking away. "See you at dinner!"