Ignored

When I woke up, I saw the box that Sirius gave me. It was on my bed, but I was distracted by the egg, so I just ignored it. Looking it over it looks like a dress box. In red marker on the top it said, "Rebekah Approved' which made me giggle so I opened the box. 

Inside was a dark blue dress with matching accessories and a letter: 

Bambi, 

We got a letter that you had to stay at the castle for the yule ball. Your Aunt Rebekah and I picked out this dress for the ball. It'll look great and I hope you have fun. 

Love, Papa Siri. 

I smile at the letter and run my fingers over the fabric of the dress. I love it! Putting the box in my trunk so it doesn't get wrinkles. I get dress and head down to breakfast. I sit next to Luna and leave an open space for Fleur on the other side. I notice the Fleur and her friends walk in I smile at her, and she just looks away. She talks to a friend who looks confused, but they head to the other end of the table and sit down. 

Pushing down my tears, I turn to Luna and talk about the tournament and the Yule Ball. She is upset that she didn't spend as much time with Draco and Astoria as she would like. They have had their first kisses and are slowly moving forward. Draco wants to wait until they are of age to fully mate and they want that too, but it's hard sometime apparently. 

As breakfast nears the end, I head to the Slytherin table. Draco and Viktor are sitting across from Blaise talking about something. I sit down next to Blaise and smile at Viktor who scowls and leave the table with his friends. 

"What did I do?" I ask Blaise, tears obvious in my voice. 

"I don't know, cara. Draco, do you know something?" Blaise says putting his arm around my shoulder, turning to Draco at the end. 

"I don't know. I'm sorry Lili, I wish I could help." He tells me with a sad look. 

"I have to go talk to Cedric about the second task." After hearing the okays from them I head over to the Hufflepuff table. 

"Rikky?" I say worried he was angry at me too. 

"Yes, Lili?" He asks with a smile. I release a breath happy I am not being ignored by him. 

"I need to talk to you." He nods and stands we walk out of the Hall and through the corridors, "Mermaids in the Black Lake, that's the task but that's all I know as of yet. Put the egg under water and open it. I tried to tell Fleur and Vikky, but they are ignoring me, for some reason. Will you tell them?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, I'll tell them. I have to go; Cho is waiting for me." He says walking off. 

I stand there alone. I see the twins on the other side of the hall. I walk up to them.

"Hey! I have been-"

"Yeah, we got to go." Fred says as George walks away. Fred follows George out of the hall not even looking at me.