𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16

Total words 2618

Hi my lovely readers before starting this chapter I just wanna say please vote and comment specially comment cause it really motivate me

Vote goal 30

Comment goal 10

"i woked up From my Sleep only to find the bed empty i looked around for yuvraj only to find him sleeping on the sofa looking really uncomfortable "

" My heart Clenched seeing him like that i wish i could stay with him forever  by being his wife his better half...he deserves someone better someone who is perfect not someone like me.

"I got up from the bed and went near him and caressed his hair.

Jeevika: I wish i could tell you how much i love you

"Yes i love him from day one of our marriage I can't live without him.

" I kissed his forhead and went to fresh up.

Pov ends

After 5 min Yuvraj woked up.

" The bed was empty where is she. Soon I heard the water falling noise ohh she is taking a shower "

"Be ready mrs rathore I am gonna make you take your words back"

"Something is probably disturbing her or else she was just fine it hurted me like a piece of shìt I can't even breath without her and she wants to leave me "

"And that's something that's never gonna happen she became mine the day I saw. her her pain her sadness her worries all of them became mine  I have to find out what's troubling her that she wants divorce "

After 15 min she came out wearing

"Damn she looks beautiful in that kurti but the Kurti would more beautiful laying in corner of the floor and me and her making love "

" control Yuvraj control she looked at me for a few seconds and then looked away I went to her She looked at me nervously "

" I pulled her Close to me by her waist"