Bonnie's Thinking

Janet POV

Oh, just look how happy Fang is for me...he has the cutest smile! I wish we could be together...he is so cute, kind and helpful...but...I know Fang doesn't think of me that way though...I thought, staring at Fang, oblivious to what he was saying.

"Janet? Can you hear me?" Fang's voice suddenly pierced through the blanket of my daydream. I responded with a quick yes and he brought me back home, since it was already 10p.m. and Bonnie probably wanted me to cook her dinner before she went to sleep. So, I hugged Fang goodbye and entered the house.

As usual, I quickly whipped up a meal for Bonnie and I. As we ate, I told her about Fang's offer to help me and how I had gotten the female lead in the movie. But Bonnie's reply was nothing that I would have imagined.

"So Fang is your boyfriend?" Bonnie asked. I choked on my food, gasping, "What would make you think that?"

Bonnie replied, "Well, I saw you staring at him very intensely, like he was all that mattered to you in the universe. I also saw your smile when Fang hugged you—it looked like you have a huge crush on him."

Embarrassed that even my younger sister knew, I nodded my head subtly and told her, "Yeah, I have a crush on him. But he definitely doesn't feel the same way. He probably likes someone like Colette instead."

"Who's Colette?" Bonnie asked curiously.

"Edgar's friend," I informed Bonnie, only to have her ask who was Edgar.

"Fang's friend!" I said with a hint of exasperation in my voice. "Anyway Bonnie, let's finish our dinner and go to sleep." As we ate in silence, I continued fantasising about Fang. Little did I know, a plan was piecing together in Bonnie's mind—and she would not rest until she had carried it out.