Yes? Or No?

Edgar POV
"Yes?" Colette questioned.

I blushed a tomato red and stuttered, "Do...Do you...want to...go...go on a date with me?"

Yes, I've gotten it out! I thought. Even though she is going to reject and humiliate me, it's still worth it knowing how she feels.

I had been so busy bracing my mind for what to do when Colette said no that I had nothing to say when she accepted my request.
......
......
......
"You want to go on a date with me?" I uttered in disbelief.

"Yeah...see, well...um...the day that you walked into the gift shop, I knew that I had met someone special. And over all these years, I am beginning to realise that my love for you...isn't just friendship." Colette admitted, turning a lovely shade of magenta.

Wow, I did not expect it to go this way! I thought. What do I say? What do I say what do I say what do I say? Oh wait, that's right. I just say thanks! I thought.

"Wow, um...thanks! So I guess I'll see you soon! I'll text you the restaurant and the time!" I mumbled.

"Ok! See you soon!" Colette then left the bar in the hurry, making me wonder what she had come here for.

Leon POV
Wow, watching that makes me feel so jealous... I really want that with Jessie too. I once thought it would never happen, but now I have newfound hope. Anyway, congrats to the new couple! I thought.

"Great job, Edgar! Soon you and Colette will be just like Fang and Janet!" I congratulated him.

"Well, hopefully it will work out!" Edgar cheered silently, looking very worried. But his face said otherwise.

"So guys, I forgot to tell you this earlier. Speaking of Janet, she has decided to move in with me!" Fang informed us.