01: First Interaction

It's three o'clock in the afternoon, I just woke up from a quick nap when I realized that my friend, Rika, left me 103 missed calls. "Wha- huh?" I said as I saw the notifications.

Just as I was about to call her back, she rings it again. This time I am fully awake and returned back her calls. "Y/N! Goodness, where were you?" she nags. "Just woke up from my beautiful sleep, wassup gurl?" I asked as I yawned over the phone. "I got us a ticket for their concert!" she exclaimed. I rub my sleepy eyes and stops for awhile. "What concert, Rika?" I asked, looking confused. 

"Don't you remember? ZB1!" she said excitedly. I looked at the calendar and it's August 16, where they had their first concert in Seoul. My eyes widely opened, I looked at the time and it's 3:30 in the afternoon. Shoot! the concert was scheduled 5 in the afternoon and we planned to arrive there 2 hours before the actual concert. "I almost forgot! I better get ready, meet you there!" quickly I end the call and get ready for tonight's concert. 

I walked out of my apartment and quickly walked to the nearest train station. There, I waited for a few minutes before I finally get on the train. I texted Rika, telling her that I am on my way towards the meeting point where we both agreed on. After a few minutes, I have finally arrived but before that I walked into the nearest store to grab a few drinks and a few snacks. Since the store is close to the venue, it can be a little bit packed due to the amount of fans buying their needs. 

I managed to grab the things that I need and when I was about to pay this tall man with a white hair wearing a black cap and a black mask cut my line. I tapped his back, an angry look on my face. "Excuse me, sir. That's my line, mine" I said as I look at him directly in his eyes. "My apologies, but I'm in a hurry" his deep voice made me shivers. Just as I was about to say something, he quickly ran out of the store. I huffed and rolled my eyes. "I swear, when I catch you..." I said under my breath. 

I walked out of the store and immediately I called Rika to raise her hands up if she can see me. I saw a pair of hands up in the air and quickly I walked towards her. "Sorry, had some errand to do" I apologized as I gave her the drink she wants. "No worries, come on! the gates are open, we should go now" she said as she leads the way. I followed her from behind, the hall was packed already as the fans settled down on their seats. Since our seats are at the front, nearest to the stage, we had to walk forward. 

Finally, we reached our seats and settled down. It is currently 4:30, the concert will start in 30 minutes time. I looked around and there sure is a lot of fans, mostly women. 

It's 5 O'clock, the lights are lowered down and the fans, including me starts screaming excitedly as a figure of 9 appeared on the stage along with a mist behind them. There he is, the man that caught my attention, Ricky. My eyes widened as I adored his beauty, that handsome face of his. 

"Hello Zerose! this is Zero Base One!" 

I think I'm stanning this group starting from today even though I am still new into K pop.