𝟐 ~ 𝗖𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆 & 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗔𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁

⭐OSCAR'S POV ⭐

Upon first laying my eyes on Zeremy at the red carpet event, I promptly identified her.

I was well aware of her past criminal history, before she transitioned into becoming a secret agent. She was well-known all over the globe as a master thief with the capacity to swiftly pilfer valuables from unsuspecting victims who gained notoriety for being a skilled pickpocket. She was even arrested for the crime. What's more amusing is that this occurred when she was still only eighteen years old.

Even though Zeremy's past misdeeds, I understood that she was still relatively young at the time she committed them. Furthermore, I knew that she was a kind-hearted person at her core and had decided to turn her life around by becoming a secret agent, which allowed her to atone for her past mistakes to a certain degree.

The transformation from a criminal, notorious for pickpocketing, to a secret agent was undoubtedly beneficial for her, as it enabled her to rectify her past misdeeds. She was able to establish her reputation as a secretive individual acting on the side of good as opposed to continuing down the wrong path.

Choosing to become a secret agent was a wise decision, since it provided her with the opportunity to redeem herself and even clear her name from any accusations of wrongdoing. She had successfully transformed into a changed individual who was capable of doing good things instead. This allowed for her to attain a degree of redemption, for it was now widely known that she was no longer a common crook, but an upstanding citizen.

How impressive.

Now there she is, with me.

Zeremy sat across the table from me in the coffee shop. Instead of expressing her inner fangirl, which she had done previously at the red carpet yesterday, as well as throughout her encounters with me, she maintained a more somber expression. Her serious demeanor appeared to contradict her prior behavior.

This was a bit unexpected, but I appreciated her honesty and genuine display of emotions. It would certainly be interesting to converse with her, now that she wasn't being overwhelmed by her emotions.

"Right, I know that everything is in the past." She sighed.

Noticing her sheepish and somewhat guilt-ridden expression, I realized that after sharing her past story with me, she felt a sense of regret for her past. Regardless, I respected her personal boundaries and appreciated that she remained respectful and kind, even with her guilty conscience.

"It's okay. I understand that moving on isn't always easy. But I'm really glad that you've chosen to completely abandon your past behaviors. I'm genuinely glad that you made the decision to do something better for yourself rather than persisting with your old thieving ways." I spoke to her in a gentle and encouraging tone, while also expressing my happiness that she had chosen to transform her life for the better.

"Jeez. Thanks, Oscar, for your understanding." Zeremy responded, sounding somewhat relieved and reassured by my words.

She seemed to appreciate that I was showing her empathy and compassion, as it may have helped her in the process of recovering from her past. Instead of lingering on her previous criminal activities, I focused on the fact that she was attempting to change for the better and that her actions were in the past. I expressed my pleasure at her decision to adopt a more positive outlook towards life, as I was certain that it would have a significant impact on her well-being and mental health.

"It's commendable that you've chosen to atone for your blunders, and I truly admire your willingness to improve yourself and be better. As a good friend, I must reassure you that I will always be here to support you, no matter what."