Alternate Ending.

Tw: Suicide
Characters: Salem (Amy), Owen
She kept getting closer to me, knife in her hand.
"Salem please!! let's talk about this alright..?! please you don't have to do this!!" I pleaded, "C'mon.. Die with me! don't you wanna enjoy the fame? Our names will go down in this cults history!!!" She said, I was absolutely disgusted by this. "YOU ALREADY KILLED MY BROTHER!! ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME TOO..?!" I shouted, but she just kept coming closer...

"IF I HAVE TO I WILL." she yelled back, I backed away from her, but I tripped over Leyla's corpse, her blood staining my pants, I was crying, the old Salem was gone.. My Salem was gone.. and was replaced with this crazy cult leader..!! I starting begging for my life, desperately trying to get away from her before she killed me too.. Then I noticed the Rope, just right behind the alter..
"The ritual's almost complete Owen.. You wanted this right..?" She asked, before walking back to the alter. "One more sacrifice left.." she mumbled, when I realized what she was gonna do, I stood up, trying to get her attention as I ran to the alter, stumbling over my feet. "SALEM! SALEM PLEASE.. NO.. DON'T DO THIS!!." i continued to shout but I watched her step up on a stool, and I screamed "AMY.. AMY NO.. NO NO NO PLEASE.. GET DOWN FROM THE-"

Crack.

She did it.. she was now swinging from the rope, right in front of Vincent's dismembered body on the alter.. I turned around, Looking at Isaiah and Layla's corpses, Isaiah beaten beyond recognition..

I caused this.. I knew all their weaknesses.. and I used that to my advantage..
I'm a monster..