Chapter 8

Authors Note: I would like to thank you everyone who has read this far and continues to follow this story! It's a little late for me to be saying that seeing as we are eight chapters in but I feel the need to thank you all now! For those of you that have been reading from the beginning just know that I will try to add an Authors Note to chapter one where I will mention some of my inspirations and thought process for this story and for those of you that may have already read it just ignore this and keep reading.

Thank you all again and I hope you continue to enjoy this story!

Azula and Angara stared each other down at the end of each corridor waiting for the other to make the first move. The three young Ke'Kuvon standing behind the older huntress as if she was an impenetrable wall while the three other passengers looked on in dread as to what's to come.

"Everybody who's not me or her, get out!" Angara announced, the other passengers made no hesitation to run off. She leaned back not taking her eyes off her opponent, "That goes for you three as well."

"But, big sis..." Tyto pleaded.

"Beat it!" She ordered.

Tyto grabbed his cousins and pulled them behind the sliding door leaving Angara and Azula alone.

"You can turn back now princess. We can forget this ever happened and just walk away." She said, grabbing her broken helmet from the seat.

"Getting cold feet already? I thought you were braver than that."

Angara cracked her knuckles against her chin, "It's good sport to allow the weaker opponent to walk away."

Azula let out an exasperated laugh as she ran her fingers through her hair, straightening it out, "I'm going to enjoy this far more than I should." Her expression shifted to one of detachment as her analytical mind took over.

Compared to the previous group of untrained misfits Angara was a force to be reckoned with. Covered almost head to toe in armor that turned her into a living tank along with a series of gadgets. Azula knew she was at a disadvantage, the only edge she had was her firebending but the chase and earlier fight had sapped her of a lot of strength. If she was going to stand any chance against Angara she needed to bait her into making the first move. It shouldn't be hard, after all she was like Zuko, an emotional brute who attacks in blind rage.

"I was such a fool thinking I could make peace with you. A savage filthy peasant, part of a sad dying and defeated people. Too prideful to recognize their own weakness!"

Angara's snarl grew wider as she growled like a feral wolf bat, nostrils flaring, "That's it! I'm gonna smash every bone connected to that mouth of yours!"

Angara took the bait and charged blindly. Azula smirked as she quickly lined up a shot and sent a small blast of blue fire towards her eye's. Angara reacted quickly and blocked the shot with her helmet before throwing it with all her might.

Azula ducked out of the way as the helmet nearly collided with her face but could not recover in time to stop the punch to her stomach, the force of which nearly knocked her off her feet. Angara followed up with another swing this time directed towards her face. On instinct Azula shot a blast of fire with her foot into Angara's stomach pushing both opponents away from each other.

Azula clenched her stomach as she braced herself against a seat. She had received very few direct physical blows like that in her life but that one was by far the strongest and most painful one she's ever taken.

Angara quickly shot up to her feet, her padded stomach covered in scorch marks, and was quick to go back on the offensive.

Azula bolted up ignoring the pain and shot a continuous cone of fire at her. Angara threw up her arm with her energy shield unfolding and sent the blast in every other direction as she closed the distance between them, stopping the blast with a swift back handed swipe with the shield. With the shield retracted Angara sent a flurry of powerful blows with Azula ducking and weaving out of each but struggled to keep up until one struck her face almost sending her to the floor