3~Mommy, Daddy Issues~3

I sat in the hotel room and blankly stared at the wall in front of me. In the back, Jenna sat with a look of concern. Maybe five minutes had passed, and she finally stood up, placing a tan hand on my shoulder.

"Look Winny, I'm not sure what happened, but this couldn't possibly be good for you or the..." She stopped, biting her lip. I turned and glared at her.

"The what, Jenna? The baby? That's what it is. A baby. It's a fucking baby." I spat, turning back to the wall. She pulled her hand back and turned around, surely hiding the hurt look on her face. I couldn't tell if I was trying to convince her or myself, that that's what it actually was.

"I'm sorry," I sighed, "I can already tell that I'm not going to be one of those people who is okay with the fact that people are going to judge me for having a baby. I mean, God, I obviously wasn't in my right mind. I don't even remember what happened!" I said in a hushed tone. I had caught Jenna's attention.

"That's why we are here. To find out. So you want to tell me what happened?" She stood me up, and walked me to the bed so I was able to sit next to her.

"I saw him. Actually, I walked with him and we talked about it. The baby, I mean." I shook my head, and set my hands on each side of me to keep myself from falling forward.

"Well all I can say is that you can't keep your eye on the future. Keep it in the present, because if you don't, you will never know what's going on," she said.

That was the last conversation we had before we both fell back and went to sleep. Although, I can say that sleeping was almost impossible.

I was always at some sort of discomfort, along with the butterflies Luke had just given me. But I was tired, and I needed to be ready for the concert tomorrow. So I went through a few online tricks to help me fall asleep.

I took a warm bath and after I got out, I put on my most comfy pajama pants and t-shirt and fell back into the bed, finally drifting off to sleep.

•••

Jenna had woke me up by violently shaking my shoulder. I flopped onto my back, and pressed my hands to my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked, irritated at the amount of light coming into the room.

"You do realize it's nine o'clock in the morning and we both slept through dinner?" She questioned.

I propped myself up on my elbows and squinted at her. My eyes flickered to my growling stomach.

"I do have a growing baby that I need to feed," I groaned, more to myself then my impatient friend standing at the end of my bed.

"Exactly. I'm still in my pajamas, so we can go down there right now," she smiled. I yawned and stood up out of the bed, whipping my hair into a messy bun.

I shuffled to the door with Jenna close behind and shuffled all the way to the elevator. We made our way inside and my stomach began to churn. I gripped it and looked nervously over at Jenna.

She noticed that I had grown uncomfortable and glanced over at me with a look of concern.

"Is everything alright?" She asked, leaning in and rubbing my back.

"I think I'm going t-," I couldn't even finish my sentence, because right as the elevator doors opened, I had thrown up all over parts off the doors and most of the elevator floor.

A business man was waiting outside the door and looked down, then looked back up disgusted.

"Oh my god!" Jenna exclaimed, while continuously slamming the button to close the doors. They slid shut, and my shocked face instantly changed to violent sobs.