CHAPTER TWO; kyubey's revenge

Homura's POV
The light turned on as quickly as they turned off. The other magical girls came to comfort Madoka. No one paid attention to the little girl behind the dumpster except Homura, who was now silent due to shock. Suddenly kyōko yelled. The little girl had waddled over and gave kyōko's leg a shake. "Sh- she shocked me..! You little twa- OW!" Mami walked over and scooped up the little girl with one sleek arm. She walked over to Homura and asked her to hold the toddler. With one quick nod, Homura sat the girl in her lap. The girl had short, purple hair and vibrant green eyes. She was wearing a tattered dress and was bare foot. Then Homura noticed something nearly impossible. On the little girls finger, there was a soul gem ring. "M-mami...? You might want to see this..."
The girls brought the playful girl back to mami's flat. Sitting the girl on the table, Madoka kindly asked the girl what her name was. The girl responded almost instantly. " I'm Liz!" She said in a American accent. Sayaka suddenly looked terrified. She stood up and said " I have to talk to kyubey, alone."

Sayaka's POV

Sayaka strolled fiercely down the street before stopping in front of a abandoned construction site. She Leaped up To a steel bar about 300 ft. high. Kyubey was already sitting there, waiting to be scolded. "What were you thinking kyubey! How is she supposed to fight witches when she barely knows how to walk!" Kyubey smiled. "She's not supposed to fight witches, I'm training her to fight YOU..."