{52}

23/1/18

Harry

Getting to Zayns was a longer journey due to taking the long way to clear my mind. I never wanted to snap at her but the way she can't sense danger gets to me. I'm only trying to protect her and I just hope she sees this rather than just me being the bad guy.

Pulling up outside I unbuckle my seatbelt already seeing Niall's car pulling up in front of me. That's good then I can tell them both at the same time.

"Hey dude how's it going?" He asks, bringing my shoulder into a bro hug.

"It could be better. Let's get in there and need to tell both you and Zayn something" I mutter in determination not wanting to back down with the idea that had popped into my head on the way here.

No matter how much it will hurt my girl I need to do it for my own comfort knowing nothing will ever happen and my family that I may progress to have will be safe.

"Oh okay" We silently walk side by side making me get stuck in a train of thoughts that will get me to claw my eyes out.

"Hey Blondie you should have brought d- Oh Harry hey!" Zayn mutters in shock not expecting me as Niall walks in leaving me to walk him behind him.

"Hiya mate" I say walking in. "Where was my invite?" I walk in and sit down making myself at home.

"What the fuck is wrong with you styles who pissed in your cerial this morning?" Abby says coming from the kitchen.

"Glad to see you two have sorted stuff out; however I have a job for us all to do. We Abby you can get involved if you would like" I explain knowing she may not be comfortable with getting back involved with the dark side again.

"Nahh I'll come with as it will just be like old times" She says throwing herself beside Zayn as he sits on the armrest of the couch.

"Okay spot it puts styles what do you need?" Niall wanders in anticipation as I drag it out.

"Okay so as you all know Matilda's brother came back but left the same night Jayden was killed" I see the blank expression from all their faces wondering where this could be going but nothing but boredom shows on their faces.

"So what he's left and left you all alone. Why do I think this plan involves breaking your girl's heart?" Abby says, making me look down in regret. Maybe I'm too predictable or maybe Matilda is just my soft spot and everything links to her.

"Not technically but we need to lock him up to end it all. Once we have found the douche I'll announce it to Matilda"

"And say what exactly, your brother is in the gang we were investigating. I'm sorry but I'm not your prince charming?" Niall clarifies making me just look up to him with a 'Seriously' look.