{Epilogue}

Youll know when to play it...

15/08/19

1 Year Later

1 Year Later....

Matilda

Maybe it's just me but waking up to hear the sound of birds brings a sense of longing comfort that I have been searching for. Ever since the boys had decided to go their separate ways and start their own story Harry's been growing in the industry and seeing him get excited over how fast it's happening makes my heart full.

Maybe he didn't believe it before but he does now. He's grown a fanbase that makes him feel special as all I've heard from him is him humming tunes for projects that he won't tell me about. I see him gazing lost in thought yet all you can see is the clock's ticking in his brain coming up with many ideas that I know he has written down in the notebook that I got for him for his birthday that had just gone.

We've both grown together and knowing that if we looked back and saw how we were a year ago I know we would not even recognize us. This was our love story and yet it hasn't been perfect but nothing is and nothing will be. I've learned that it's life but I can't just seem to think that everything happens for a reason. Maybe it was fate that we both met each other again, maybe it was fate of us being broken together.

Growing up and hearing about the fairytales of princesses being saved and everything then being perfect but what you come to learn in life is nothing is perfect. Me and Harry started out as two broken souls that got each other in many ways that nobody ever could get us. Maybe it was supposed to happen that me and Harry didn't meet properly until that day in the library.

We've grown into strong people. Harry's growing in fame and I'm being the supportive girlfriend at the side that has been busy with writing a script that's turning into a movie. Therapy helped in many ways I wasn't expecting and days are becoming lighter and Harry has been there since day one. I'm finally happy and to say that makes me proud of myself. I finally got to the point in my life where I'm happy where I am and it all took time.

Everything and everyone has been amazing. I worked up the courage to tell my family that I made that I relapsed on my self-harm and ever since I'm 601 days free and I've never been more proud of myself. Although there were times that I craved the rush yet now it mellowed into something but a distant memory showing how strong I was.

The main point is that it's my birthday today and that means 20 years of feeling like a failure but 1 year of feeling belonged.

The day has been restful with Harry staring it off with an early morning rise with kisses being pecked into my skin leading to a round of many orgasms. There was then breakfast in bed and gift swapping and although I told him not to get me anything as I've got everything I need he had to buy me a necklace with a small butterfly meaning many things to me. We were going to wait until after his show to perform new songs but he insisted we did it then.