𝟏. i think he likes you too

Valentina giggled to herself as Gaby whistled at her as she stepped out of her house

"Damn, Val! Cute skirt!" Gaby shouted.

She walked up to the car and got in the back seat with everyone.

"Thanks Gabs!" She leaned forward the kiss Gaby on her cheek.

"Hey, calm down." Evan put his hand up and Valentina giggled.

"How's your little boyfriend, Val?" Gaby asked as Evan started to drive to the movies.

"I don't have a boyfriend!" She groaned.

"Wait, Ryan is not your boyfriend?" Bobby spoke up, making Valentina sigh from the question.

"Nope, we're just friends."

"He still hasn't asked you out? He's such a pussy." Evan said and Gaby nudged him.

"He is not!" Valentina exclaimed. "Whatever you say, Val." He said.

"But you do like him, right?" Yulia asked and Valentina smiled. "I think I do..."

"I think he likes you too." Jess said and Valentina blushed.

"This fucking traffic is ridiculous." Evan sighed.

"Yo, pit stop. I got to get a new phone, mine got fucking broke during the fight."

"What fight?" Valentina asked.

"We can't go to the store, it's a zoo." Jessica said quickly.

"I'll tell you later on." Gaby said and Valentina nodded.

"I thought we were going to the movies?" Bobby said.

"We are, how am I going to text her in the movies if I don't have a phone?" Evan said and Gaby turned to him. "Who were you texting?" She asked.

"Oh, shit!"

Evan turned to park in the handicap parking space in the lot of Right Mart.

"Guys, we need to do this quick. Five minutes and we're out." Jessica said.

Everyone started to run up to the store but Valentina stayed back with Jessica and Bobby.

He stopped to take pictures with some people and talk to some random people.

"Come on, Jess, they are leaving us." Valentina tugged lightly on her friends arm.

"Bobby, come on." She said to her boyfriend.

"Hey, Val, Jessica!" Valentina heard that familiar voice.

"Hey, Ryan." Jessica said as he looked down at Valentina's outfit.

"Hey!" Valentina said with a smile.

He smiled and Jessica grabbed Valentina's arm.

"We have to catch up to our friends..." Jessica said and Ryan nodded. "Oh, i'll walk y'all."

"So what are you guys doing on Saturday?" He asked as he walked ahead of y'all.

"I'm busy, but Valentina is free." Jessica said and Valentina nudged her.

"Well i'm having a little get together, maybe you could stop by, we could play some drinking games, you know." He smiled and Valentina nodded.

"Yeah, we'll see." She shrugged, trying to play it cool even though she was freaking out on the inside.

"Come on, Jess, let's go." Bobby said, grabbing her arm.

"Gotta go, bye!" Valentina waved bye to him and followed after her friends.

"Come on, Val." Gaby grabbed her arm and linked theirs together.

"Hey!" They heard a yell from afar. "We got some unfinished business!" The guy yelled.

"Fuck, that's the guy I punched!" Evan exclaimed with a smile.

"Fuck you!"

"Suck my cock!" Evan and Scuba yelled in sync.

"Pussy!" Evan shouted. "Man, fuck you!" The guy yelled.

"Come on, lets just get what we need and get out of here." Jessica said.

"In and out, I promise." He said.

" He said