𝟐. thanksgiving massacre

"That fucking guy Lonnie is 30 years old, he got held back two years, and he's dating a cheerleader, what a fucking loser!" Evan exclaimed

"Evan, Evan! Come on." Jessica said as he grabbed a football and threw it at Scuba who caught it.

They all went to the front and Evan started to taunt everyone who was outside.

"Evan." Gaby grabbed his jacket but he kept doing it while a security guard came inside and locked the doors.

They all watched the people outside break the railing down and start running up to the doors.

"Oh my god." Valentina gasped, grasping onto Gaby's jacket as they all turned to see people banging on the glass doors.

"What the fuck is happening?" Evan said as he got in front of Gaby.

"Open the door, they're going to get crushed!" Jessica yelled.

"Jess, call your dad! Jess!" Yulia exclaimed and all of a sudden everyone is talking at once.

Gaby pulled her phone out of her jacket pocket after Evan asked her to and gave him it.

The security guard started trying to find the right key while Evan started to record off Gaby's phone.

The doors started to crack and soon broke down completely and everyone started to run inside.

"Oh my god!" Evan yelled as he jumped onto the counter and recorded everything.

"This is fucking gold!" He yelled as Gaby hid under the counter he was on.

"This is fucking insane!"

Valentina was on the floor underneath another counter covering her ears with both of her hands and sobbing from how terrified she was.

"Evan get the fuck down!" Gaby exclaimed.

Valentina looked around at the chaos as she cried until a gunshot fired.