"I like how he smells."(fluff)

(not completely canon to what happened but just go with it alr)

after Mickey had slept over that night carl was curious why Mickey and Ian were cuddling, both shirtless.

Lip was out at his friends house and Carl had fallen asleep on the couch watching TV last night so he wasn't in the room at all last night.

when Carl got up to go get clothes to change into for school, he walked in and saw them cuddling, Mickey turned towards the door and Ian's head nuzzled into Mickey's neck, Carl just brushed it off thinking 'i didn't know they were dating'

Carl got his stuff and took a shower, after the shower he walked out to see Ian doing pull ups and Mickey walked into the bathroom after Carl had fully stepped outta the way.

Carl walked towards Ian after putting his dirty clothes next to the hamper instead of in it and looked up at him with confusion.

"What's up Carl" Ian grunted as he lowered himself back on the floor, keeping his hands rested on the top of the door frame.

"Do you love Mickey?" Carl asked

"I like how he smells." Ian smiled softly.

"Hm." Carl walked away, question barely answered.

Ian sighed, dropping his head down a bit, he heard the bathroom door open, he didn't bother to look back up, as the person who walked out put their hand on his chin to make him look up, Mickey.

"Hey Mick" Ian smiled, dropping his hands and grabbing Mickey's waist to pull him closer, Mickey's hands wrapping around Ian's neck, both smiling.

"Hey fire crotch" Mickey pulled Ian in for a kiss, a soft, gentle, full of love, kiss.

Ian fully wrapped his arms around Mickey's back as the kiss deepened, no room left between their torsos, both boys smiling into the kids. They pulled away and just hugged, swaying a bit back and forth, Ian put his head in the crook of Mickey's neck and inhaled the scent.

"I love..the way you smell.." Ian said, smiling more.

"Yeah I hope so, cause it's your soap" Mickey pulled away from the hug and walked into the room, laying on the bed with his arms behind his head
(dr suess could never)
Ian scoffed and closed the door, walking over to Mickey, laying on top of his chest and closing his eyes.

"Let's skip today" Ian suggested. Looking at Mickey

"Was gonna do that anyways" Mickey looked back at Ian, Ian laughed a bit knowing he was telling the truth, he always skipped unless it was the classes Ian was in.

"How are you passing?" Ian chuckled and he crossed his arms on top of Mickey's chest, resting his chin on top and smiling.

"I'm not" Mickey laughed.

"Oh my god" Ian rolled his eyes then kissed Mickey again, Mickey taking full control and making the kiss hot and deepen by the second, putting his hand on the back of Ian's head, fingers getting tangled in his red hair, breathing heavily as they pulled away.

"I fucking love you Gallagher."

"I love you too Mick"

528 words, wow really short, my bad.