"I got shit to do" "yeah, me" (fluff?)

"alright, I gotta go Mick" Ian chuckled as he stood up to put his jeans back on after getting a blow job from Mickey, zipping them up and putting the belt back through the loops.

"You don't HAVE to go anywhere" Mickey smiled as he pulled Ian back to the bed and kissed his neck playfully.

"Well, considering I have to save people's lives, technically, I do HAVE to be there" Ian smiled as he got back up and grabbed his jacket, buttoning it up.

"They don't matter right now" Mickey stood up and turned Ian around, kissing him roughly, both smiling into it, Ian wanted to give in but pulled away anyways.

"Mickey, I got shit to do" Ian laughed, opening the door, about to walk out.

"Yeah, me" Mickey smirked and connected their lips again. Ian put one hand on Mickey's cheek making Mickey smile into the kiss as he tangled his fingers in his red hair.

"Please just a quickie" Mickey said kissing down Ian's neck roughly and hungrily.

"Nope nope nope, I have to go Mick, I'm sorry, I wish I could stay, I really do, but I need to go to work, my team is depending on it" Ian smiled, pulling Mickey back, holding his face and planting a gentle kiss on Mickey's lips, Mickey sighed, defeated, Ian caressed his cheek lightly, he eventually dropped his hands.

"I love you" Ian smiled, kissing Mickey's cheek then walking down the stairs to the front door.

"I love you too asshole!" Mickey yelled from the top of the stairs, Ian laughed a bit then made sure he had everything, put on his shoes and left for work.

Ian got to the bus stop and waited for the el, sitting on the bench as he got a text.

'you're missing out Gallagher🤤'
*Video attached*

Mickey was sliding a dildo in and out of his ass, moaning Ian's name.

Ian got hard at the sight, blushing deeply as he heard Mickey's moans in his headphones.

'wait till I get home Milkovich 🍆❤️'

Ian replied.

'that a threat or a promise?🥱❤️'

Ian laughed, putting the phone back in his pocket, trying not to think about it.

363
Just a story I came up with on the bus, it's literally all I think about, personally I like it, what do you think? 🤔