Addictions

I run my fingers through my hair a few more times, making sure all of the soap is out of it before I get out of the shower. As the water runs down my face, I think about the conversation I had with niki earlier.
-
"So it doesn't look like the snow is going to let up any time soon. And all the roads are iced over." Niki says, still sitting on the couch with his phone now in hand and the weather app open.

"Dammit." I whisper quietly, hoping he didn't hear. But thanks to my amazing luck, he did.

It's not that I hate niki, because I don't. I do think he needs to have some manners shoved in his stupidly pretty mouth, but I don't hate him.

However, the awkwardness from earliers event...is still lingering heavily in the air. My mind drifts off, only for a moment until the pretty lips beside me open to speak.

"If you're uncomfortable you don't have to stay." He says not raising his head.

"No, no, no. I'm not uncomfortable. Sorry if that's how i made it seem. I guess i'm just nervous maybe?" I say without really thinking about it.

He finally raises his head to look me in the eye and I almost choke. He's stunning. I have to pull myself together quickly before he notices the drool. 'How does he do this to me?'

A curious smirk plays on his lips before he speaks. "Nervous huh. What could be making you so nervous right now?" I feel the cushions dent slightly as he gets closer.

"you" I have to seal my lips before it slips out. I don't move away as he gets closer. To be honest, I don't want to. I want to know what he plans to do. I want to experience it. 'Experience what exactly?'

He gets closer and I can feel his breath on my neck. The hair on my body is suddenly all standing, anticipating every move he plans to make. It wants it. Every part of me wants it.

I feel my eyes start to roll back as the warm air from his mouth brushes my ear, and that's when i have to put an end to it. I don't know if I could take anymore.

I abruptly stand up, startling him in the process. He sits back and looks up at me with wide eyes and mouth slightly parted. 'fuck'

"Are you okay Sunghoon? ...Hoon?" The nickname falls out of his pretty lips like honey, driving me over the edge.

"Um, ha,  HA! I just realized. I didn't. get the chance to shower. After the rink i mean. Um after skating. I really need one, don't want your apartment to smell because of me hahah...ha."

I don't face my body towards him, only my head. I can't face my body towards him.

"So, um. Where's your bathroom?" I ask hoping to get a quick response instead of questions.

"Um second door to your right when you go down the hallway." The gods must have heard my prayers. 'thank you'

"Um okay. Thank you."

I quickly rush down the hallway, not worried about the fact that I have no extra clothes to wear.

I look down at the unfortunate problem caused by the stunning man in the room not too far from here. 'Damn I don't know if I can do this.'
-
I turn the water off and open the glass shower door. I grab the towel I took from the bathroom closet and set out on the counter, wrapping it around my waist.

I wipe away the fog covering my reflection on the mirror, finally getting a good look at myself. 'A mess' "Jeez pull yourself together sunghoon."

I rub my face with my hands and hear a knock on the door soon after.

"Hey hoon? I have some clothes for you to wear. They were big on me so they should fit you. Do you want me to bring them in?" I hear him say.