Story One: Fill my insides

Music was blasting as I danced. Moves of my hips swayed away. Tha dance floor was all taken by me. The drugs finally kicked in. I bust my dance moves on the floor, people had went ahh, ohh, and ooo; while feeling the Rush of euphoria.

A guy in a mask was impressed. The glaze of his eyes were gliding to my hips, to my belly. Must wanting to feel my insides. I thought.

It was halloween after all. People were dressed up, whatever they wanna be such as horror, funny, nuns, slutty, etc. Of course, I was slutty.

I had pulled up with a playboy outfit. I wear bunny ears, a pink corset making my cherries Pop out.

I kind of looked like Elle woods from legally blonde, it was at one scene she went to the house party and dressed up, but for nothing. But I dressed up for a Halloween party though.

People tonight were getting their cherries pop/ lose their v card. Which the little diva was going to pop out of me tonight.

The man in the mask kept looking at me, I was thinking that he was looking at my butt or tits. Well.. I thought.

As I move like everyone else, I had tripped and knocked onto the man. His hands touched onto me as I lay on his nice, thigh, abs.

The catch was close to the floor. He picked me up from the and I quote "pit."

"Are you ok?" He said in a mumble.
"Yeah I'm fine. Thank you."

I look at him with such horny eyes. My thoughts imagining how I could fuck him hard. How that dick can be harder than rock just because of me.

I imagine sucking the life out of him. If I was getting on my knees and going to pray but wasn't. I was going to give loads of his life. And yes I will be fucking him for an hour.

"I'm so sorry I fall on you." I said laughing hysterically.
"It ok." He said, in a chuckle.

He was very quiet. It wasn't like he didn't stand out to everyone in the party.

"I think I owe you a drink."
"I think you do."

* * *

Crowds of people were clamming in the way to the kitchen. The guy was following wherever I go. He had stand right behind me.

We were almost there. Just gotta go through the frame. Our steps kept hitting cans, sounds of them were screeching down the hallway. People ear were covered to avoid can screenings.

As we went through the frame people were lined up to the bathroom.

"Move please" I said.

They moved to the side of the wall for me to go to the kitchen.

"We reached it yay!" Him, and I were laughing our guts out since I said it with such sarcasm.

I reached for the two red solo cups. As I grabbed them, I walked to the big liters of beer. Slowly not surely they were filling up!

"Here's yours and here's mine."
"Thank.. you." He slid his mask off just to his nose so he can drink the beer.

"So what your name? Mystery.. Man?"
"I can't tell you that."
"You can-no-yes you can." Trying to pressure him to say his name.