at school.....

Emonica mysteriously walked into school with her quirky little outfit

clenching her books tightly and continously tucking her hair behind her ear to a part when she may have ripped some out of her scalp but it's fine! All the guys were staring at her well at least she assumed they were

clenching her books tightly and continously tucking her hair behind her ear to a part when she may have ripped some out of her scalp but it's fine! All the guys were staring at her well at least she assumed they were. SHe insisted that they shouldn't take out an emo bald girl like her, and even if they would, they wouldn't even stand a CHANCE! let's just say they "weren't her type".

Emonica reached her locker and started grabbing books suspensfully tooking around to make sure she wasn't being watched. "Hey Emonica!" Trisha Paytas says.

"Oh hey *lipbite* Trisha." Emonica responds shutting her locker. 

"Did you hear the news?" Trisha says leaning onto the lockers.

" H-h-h-h-h-h-h-ear What news?" 

"Apparenntly there is gonna be a NEW kid coming to our school." Trisha says grabbing 5 pieces of gum and chocking it down her throat.

"R-RR-R--R-REALLY? W-w-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-what does he look like? "😳Emonica says trying not to blush.

"i dont know but I hope he's HOT 😩🥵." Trisha says.

A new kid? Exactly what i needed right now. What if he is hot?! 😫 Wait what?? No,no,no Emonica. Stop it! But what if he is ? 🥵 UGH NO I need to focus right now  about that figure last night. It couldn't have been my alpha man it just couldn't! 

My pookie bookie sookie cockie donkey  beefy alpha hubby shmooky wolfy bear wouldn't just  r-r-r--r-r-r-r-r-run away like that! He only comes when i h-h-h-owl. 😫 That's the only way to sumomn him. So if its not  my baka bear? Who could it be? Ugh this is to much to think about right now! I need to get to class!

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-well T-t-t-t-t-t-t-trisha! I gotta gwet to c-c-c-c-c-class!" Emonica stutters tucking her hair behind her ear mysteriosuly.

"K BYE girl." trisha struts of  in slow- motion.

*bell rings* 
"OHR NOR IM GONNA BE LATEEEE." Emonica yells and runs with her knees touching each other whilst flapping her legs around.