history class......

As i mysteriously strutt into class whilst waving my arms around in my oversized clothes i gwot from papa I sit my ass down at back of the classroom unpacking my books as I look around lipbitting uncontrollably. I cover my face with my long lucious hair, making sure I keep the boys thinking whats underneath or if they want to know whats underneath. U🐽U

The bald hairline lacking teacher twerked into class as everyone sat down in their chairs...

"Awlright. Swettle DWOWN! UWU" Mr Johnes yells in his biggest, alpha-est voice but all that came out was a little squeak. I have to admit. I was swort of a tweachers pwet since first grade so I didnt rewally have any friends except for my pet giraffe who died. 😔 

"AWLRIGHT CWASS! Today we have a NEW STWUDENT! EwDWARD u may come in." Mr Johnes squeaked..

As I looked up in curiousity,  I saw the new kid walk in in slow- motion mysteriously. He was staring at the floor, barely making eye contact with anyone. He had pale skin and dark hair and hazel eyes, I'd never seen anyone like him. He was so.... mysterious, and I kinda like that. 😣

"EVWERYWONE! MWEET Edward! He just moved here and I'm hoping you will all mwake him FWEEL WEWLCOMWE!" Mr JWOhnes beamed. "Edward introduce yourwelf  UWU. "

Edward mysteriously looked around the room, only to see multiple pairs of eyes staring at him. "I'm Edward, I just moved here......" he mutters quietly. 

"Um wow how mysterious." the teacher says fascinated. 

"Where do I sit?" Edward asked, looking at his shoes quirkly. UWU

"You CWAN swit newxt two....." Mr Johnes says looking around suspensfuly.

 "Emonica!" He finishes his sentence. 

I look up wondering: WAS HE TALKING ABOUT ME? 😳 U-U-U-U-UU-U-U-U-UM OKAY! You can do this Emonica! Just don't be weird! 😣

"Emonica raise your hand!" The teacher said. 

I raised my hand to see EVERYONE STARING AT ME! OH BROTHER! I can't stand all of this ATTENTION! I tried covering my face with my hair as Edward sat down next to me, I had to try and avoid eye contact. He was giving me this kind of look, this kind of stare 😣....

The bell finally rang and I started packing my things up in rwush. I noticed that Edward was slowly putting his books in his bag, the swung his backpack over his shoulder. Before he left... he looked at me DIRECTLY in the eye. I could of sworn I saw his eyes changed colours at one point. A sort of amber. 😣 I immediatly strutted out of the room to get away from him.  

OMG. WHAT. WAS. THAT... There is definelty something up about this new kid. He seems.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................different.