Profile

Name: Ginevra Nero

Age: 15

Birthday: September 23, 1986

Height: 6'1"

Stand: Iron Maiden

Stand Ability: Metal Manipulation

Backstory: When she was only three-years-old, her father (Risotto's cousin) was hit and ran by a drunk driver. After her father's death, her mother struggled to provide for her until she was put under Risotto's care at the age of 9. (Risotto was 21-22 at the time.)

Personality: Like her uncle, she's very observant and analyzes things such as movements. Tends to be straigtforward and stubborn at times and possesses a strong will. Though can be shy and introverted due to having an anxiety disorder, along with slight abandonment issues. As much as she knows that people at her school finds her intimidating with her height, build, and her unusual appearance, she is a kind and good natured person. Often helping out teachers and students in her Sign Language class. As intelligent as she is, she can be a bit dense and oblivious to things, such as not noticing a certain blonde male's admiration towards her. Due to her experiences, she has a reserved demeanor but would like to enjoy the fun of going out with friends. She can also be protective of those not being treated right and will do everything in her power to halt such actions and behavior, so much to the point of thinking of revenge.

Facts:

-Albino

-Has Selective Mutism and mostly communicates in Sign Language or writing. Only verbally speaks to Risotto and the rest of the team.

-Ginevra means: "Fair One/White Fairy/White Phantom"

-Unlike her uncle, her eyes are violet red.

-One of her inspirations of her character is Komi from Komi Can't Communicate.